User Tag List

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: Hypertech Max Energy Sport

1. Default

Yep they just delivered to me too w0000t!

Arrived Perth from Singapore at 0930 today, picked it up from Fedex at 1200.
    Off for a dealer service tomorrow, so instal after that.

That's weird Pete how you received yours (Perth) and mine hasn't left Singapore yet lol

mine says it in the vehicle for delivery. Hopefully i get it sometime today

Just arrived..

I might be able to install it but still cant drive as a bit sore after surgery. hurry up and get better so i can give it a try now!!!
    Last edited by jenx; 22-12-2010 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rogwick View Post
    That's weird Pete how you received yours (Perth) and mine hasn't left Singapore yet lol
    I'm not sure, Andre. I checked my tracking number this morning, it had arrived, I rang 132610, and they told me that it had cleared.
    Maybe it's just luck of the draw.
    Check your tracking- it may be on the next flight, and as soon as it clears customs you can pick it up if you wish.

Pete.
    Last edited by guitar69; 22-12-2010 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jenx View Post
    mine says it in the vehicle for delivery. Hopefully i get it sometime today

Just arrived..

I might be able to install it but still cant drive as a bit sore after surgery. hurry up and get better so i can give it a try now!!!
    I'd be happy to come test drive it for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy22587 View Post
    I'd be happy to come test drive it for you!!
    hahahaha, i bet.
    Mods: Cobb AP Stage 2, Mazdaspeed CAI, HKS SSQ BOV, ETS TMIC Anodised Black, CPE turbo back with highflo cat, Autotech Hi-Volume Fuel Pump Upgrade, Cobb Turbo Inlet Hose, cobb stage 2 suspension,CPE engine mount,Denso ITV22 Plugs, Dashhawk,TWM Shifter base bushings, JBR shift plate, MT90 transmission fluid, blacked out badges, carbon fibre mirror covers, led rear turn signals, JL sub in custom eclosure,JL amp, Eclipse AVN763Ea, 6000K HID.

Mine was delivered today, one day ahead of scheduled delivery.

Thank you Justin for bringing the GB home.

Thanks Jeff for getting it here before Xmas.

Installed it this arvo and VERY impressed.

Leon

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Mine too but they just delivered it to me
    You were getting better than usual figures on stock tune, as I recall, so be interesting to see how yours responds
    "Blue Meanie" 2007 Aurora Blue MPS 3 - 18x8.5+44 SSR GTX01 - 235/40R18 Michelin PS5 - 3.5" ETS TMIC - CPE stg 2 mount - HKS/CPE BPV - 2XS inlet - 2XS short shift - Corksport turbo manifold - HT 98 octane tune - Leather/Aluminium handbrake - Momo shifty knob - 7" touchscreen - JDM Mazda Retractable dashtop screen assembly - Bespoke Raspberry Pi Android based GPS/Carplay and instrumentation - 36AH reserve battery and C-TEK isolator - TEIN Street Advanced coilovers 1" drop - Superpro bushings - 220Kw/410Nm.

"Lipstick" 2013 Velocity Red MPS 3 - 18x7.5+48 Enkei RPF1 -225/40R18 Federal RS-RR - CPE TMIC - COBB inlet - CPE stg 2 mount - COBB Stage 1 98 octane tune - COBB shifty knob - 2XS short shift - 2XS turbo manifold.

Quote Originally Posted by jenx View Post
    hahahaha, i bet.
    Out of all the fellas on here, it had to be Toddy offering to test drive a members car! haha! Classic! He'll probably drive mine unless he's not interested...having a new turbo and all

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

A couple of hours ago I checked the tracking and it said said my unit was still in Alexandria. It was scheduled for delivery on the 29th, which made sense with everyone taking a break over xmas. Ten minutes ago it showed up at the front door. Very pleasantly surprised.

Nexus was right. No sign of a lei tho.

Woohoo for mal getting it before Xmas

Quote Originally Posted by kmh001 View Post
    A couple of hours ago I checked the tracking and it said said my unit was still in Alexandria. It was scheduled for delivery on the 29th, which made sense with everyone taking a break over xmas. Ten minutes ago it showed up at the front door. Very pleasantly surprised.

Nexus was right. No sign of a lei tho.
    Thats beaut news Mal.... see there IS a Santa Claus....

Leon
    Started out with nothing Still got most of it left

Sweet Mal! Mine was supposed to arrive about 4 hours later than it did. Let me know how you find it after doing the installation!?

So it wont tune the car because it says I need an update first. So I install the updating software, plug the unit into the pc and it says it can't establish a connection to the update server. Sounds like a catch22. Any ideas?

So it wont tune the car because it says I need an update first. So I install the updating software, plug the unit into the pc and it says it can't establish a connection to the update server. Sounds like a catch22. Any ideas?
    Do you have a proxy server? Or is it a direct connection to the Internet?
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

In advanced setting for firefox it says no proxy. I also tried disabling virus protection and also installed the latest version of the updater software but still "no connection to the remote server".

If you have net access then it should work. I know there's a few I.T guys on here that might be able to help. I had the same thing as you (need update) just clicked "update" button and it sorted itself. You're internet is working cause you're on here so...might be another issue. Worst case, perhaps you could borrow a mates PC, install the software and get the update?

Blog Entries

The first one is proxy server. Depending on which version of firefox you have, that setting may or may not be the same as the system proxy. I firmly expect the update will use any proxy set manually in internet explorer, or detected automatically through DHCP/config URL, or enforced by policy.

DHCP / URL based auto-detect and policy are unlikely unless you are on some kind of business network or machine.

Various ISP use transparent proxy as does our fabulously disingenious net filter that the powers that be are so mad keen on. Generally speaking, you shouldn't have trouble from transparent proxy but that's not to say it's impossible. The only trouble I've had with transparent proxies is seeing ISP or authorities block my access to song lyric searches. Apparently I was making too coherent a point...but I digress.

Make sure the proxy is off in control panel --> internet options, including autodetection.
    Have another go.

Firewall off. All the usuals. Firewall shouldn't be a problem, but some security software could be preventing the application making an outgoing connection.
    "Blue Meanie" 2007 Aurora Blue MPS 3 - 18x8.5+44 SSR GTX01 - 235/40R18 Michelin PS5 - 3.5" ETS TMIC - CPE stg 2 mount - HKS/CPE BPV - 2XS inlet - 2XS short shift - Corksport turbo manifold - HT 98 octane tune - Leather/Aluminium handbrake - Momo shifty knob - 7" touchscreen - JDM Mazda Retractable dashtop screen assembly - Bespoke Raspberry Pi Android based GPS/Carplay and instrumentation - 36AH reserve battery and C-TEK isolator - TEIN Street Advanced coilovers 1" drop - Superpro bushings - 220Kw/410Nm.

"Lipstick" 2013 Velocity Red MPS 3 - 18x7.5+48 Enkei RPF1 -225/40R18 Federal RS-RR - CPE TMIC - COBB inlet - CPE stg 2 mount - COBB Stage 1 98 octane tune - COBB shifty knob - 2XS short shift - 2XS turbo manifold.

Thanks for the advice Nexus. Being a firefox user I didn't think to change settings in IE.

So I followed your advice and changed all the security sliders in control panel to minimum and turned off a proxy setting in IE and it updated fine. Thanks again.

I'm looking forward to updating the car after I wake the kids and we open our pressies.

Merry Christmas

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast