User Tag List

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobb Access Port is coming to Australia

OK just ordered mine Anybody shed some light on when we might see maps that support intakes other than COBB or 2XS??

this thing works better than expected!

get into this thing people - absolute cracker lil gizmo!

3. Default

It would be easy enough to calibrate the MAF.
    Last edited by Adriano; 15-05-2012 at 12:54 PM.

Whats the suggested power output from the 98 tune and an intake?

So you are running stage 1 tune on your BT setup Rayd?

Any drama's with the bigger turbo and AP tune?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleredMPS View Post
    So you are running stage 1 tune on your BT setup Rayd?

Any drama's with the bigger turbo and AP tune?
    No no I'm running the stage 1 on my Gen 2 , the MPS 6 is going to get a custom tune soon with some ridiculous settings

Stay "tuned" people!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ledfootrob View Post
    OK just ordered mine Anybody shed some light on when we might see maps that support intakes other than COBB or 2XS??
    As soon as people start using them. More or less we need testers who have the intake, and are willing to test maps. Post a request on our forums where our calibrators are and that will get the process started.

-David@COBB

Quote Originally Posted by COBBTuningDavid View Post
    As soon as people start using them. More or less we need testers who have the intake, and are willing to test maps. Post a request on our forums where our calibrators are and that will get the process started.

-David@COBB
    Awesome news about releaset thanks David, i ordered mine last week , I have an AEM intake pretty sure MAZDASPEED is the same, what MAP you you roccomend me running? I am happy to run tests Ill post on the forum once i get the device.

9. Default

Is there a thread that we can post questions re which maps vs which mods to use ?
    I have a stock 2007 3MPS, with a MZR SRI (unboxed) (plus resonator + 1 muffler removed from stock CBE).
    Just wondering if I were to order a AP, could I start using the existing maps?

There is one, just waiting on a mod to move it from secret location

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post

Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/elect...-port-faq.html
    From far too much time spent on MSF.... also a very bored couple of days earlier in the year

13. Default

Been to the FAQ Thread well done, shall we direct questions to that thread? the main question I have at the moment is:
    Could the AP be safely run on an untested SRI I have the MZR SRI? I am happy to purchase the AP and run and send any information required, but wanted to make sure its safe to run while doing this ?

Quote Originally Posted by cargle View Post
    Been to the FAQ Thread well done, shall we direct questions to that thread? the main question I have at the moment is:
    Could the AP be safely run on an untested SRI I have the MZR SRI? I am happy to purchase the AP and run and send any information required, but wanted to make sure its safe to run while doing this ?
    Yes, same as hypertech. Need measurements and select tune with intake that matches.
    I have mzr sir pretty sure the closest match was the cork sport intake.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cargle View Post
    If the map isn't available yet, then go to our forums and post up a request to support the intake. There will be some testing required, but you'll have a well dialed in map after that.

-David@COBB

Quote Originally Posted by COBBTuningDavid View Post
    If the map isn't available yet, then go to our forums and post up a request to support the intake. There will be some testing required, but you'll have a well dialed in map after that.

-David@COBB
    would suggest anyone with a non-supported SRI do this, it's a very rewarding experience
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Is it pretty much having your own custom tune? Since you give them data of your performance with your particular mods?

Quote Originally Posted by MPSDAN View Post
    Is it pretty much having your own custom tune? Since you give them data of your performance with your particular mods?
    not quite...
    things like boost/ignition timing/etc is pretty consistent between maps, but they need to calibrate the intake size of the map, as different intakes have different MAF sizes...
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Think the process of the australian maps will take long? Cause ive got the mzr intake, so does that mean i cant do stage 1 at all yet?

Quote Originally Posted by MPSDAN View Post
    Think the process of the australian maps will take long? Cause ive got the mzr intake, so does that mean i cant do stage 1 at all yet?
    if you go here:
    Mazdaspeed3
    and make an account + post about having an AUDM 3MPS, state your mods, and they (should) help you with maps etc
    would say you'll be going to stage 2
    @COBBTuningDavid is this correct?

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast