Thread: Cobb Access Port is coming to Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Jrbris View Post
    unit recieved just need access to the area on the cobb tunning forum lol
    Poor Sam lol

^ His still partying in Chicago is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    ^ His still partying in Chicago is it?
    it's finally arrived in australia! arrive at 1pm today
    the turtle carrying it from the states decided to end his holiday in hawaii and continue it's journey
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Lucky Bastards. Enjoy the POWAR!!!!

Had a little play with ATR last night, ummm, WOW, so many settings to play with in there, its almost scary to see what you can adjust with these ECUs.

subbing to see how this all goes, haven't been on here in ages and look what goodies come along

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    Had a little play with ATR last night, ummm, WOW, so many settings to play with in there, its almost scary to see what you can adjust with these ECUs.
    if i can ask, how did you do this? doesnt it require an american "shipping" address?
    also, mine's arrived
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

8. Default

So as an update guys, I'm currently doing the validation portion of the ROM's I've made. The addition of things like Faster logging and Launch Control take a bit of time to break test to make sure nothing acts up in normal driving conditions. We'd rather catch these in-house instead of someone getting an issue overseas.

I'm currently testing the MPS6 and the MPS3 09' right now. The AccessTuner Race profiles are done for the three vehicles we have so far, and we are also in the middle of map making.

I'll keep everybody posted on updates here.

-David@COBB

[QUOTE=MattMPS3;200901]The AP will be available through all the usual Cobb channels, whether local or OS (so no exclusive distributor arrangements), this was my one and only condition before getting on board with this project.

LIKE!

So technically I can go out and buy an AP NOW as this time we are getting it? apart from waiting for testing etc

Quote Originally Posted by COBBTuningDavid View Post
    So as an update guys, I'm currently doing the validation portion of the ROM's I've made. The addition of things like Faster logging and Launch Control take a bit of time to break test to make sure nothing acts up in normal driving conditions. We'd rather catch these in-house instead of someone getting an issue overseas.

I'm currently testing the MPS6 and the MPS3 09' right now. The AccessTuner Race profiles are done for the three vehicles we have so far, and we are also in the middle of map making.

-David@COBB
    Thanks for the update David, so are we looking to have ATR support straight off the bat, or is there still a world of testing to do after the OTS maps are trialled.

Quote Originally Posted by KRNAGE View Post

LIKE!

So technically I can go out and buy an AP NOW as this time we are getting it? apart from waiting for testing etc
    Technically speaking, Yes, it all seems to be progressing well from the look of Davids post.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

So if I was to purchase one of thes unit would it work on my 3mps?

What features are missing?

Quote Originally Posted by turkminator View Post

Second that!!

at the moment, no, it wouldnt work
    i suggest waiting for cobb to announce availablity (fingers crossed soon, cant wait to get stuck into ATR) but am hoping we get all the features that the US guys get...
    hoping for things like knock retard sensitivity, WGDC, IDC

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

oh and ability limit power in first 3 gears

Will this tune things like custom fmics? or certain brands like cobb or cp-e

Quote Originally Posted by High on PSI View Post
    from what i can tell, for their OTS, it doesnt matter if it's a brand name aftermaket intercooler or not...
    have a look here: cobb . mazdaspeed3 accessport . map listing you select your intake, (for arguments sake, i'll select Cobb SF)
    then you get a list of maps: cobb . MAZDASPEED accessport . map listing

also get things like "economy mode" and "valet mode"

i cant wait for these to come here. Now to wait for the AP or buy a fmic lol

Currently: functionality is missing, but we're working on that one

Quote Originally Posted by High on PSI View Post
    Yes, in the early stages you will be able to run the Cobb OTS maps, in which case you select your car by model & year, then you select your intake for the maf calibration side of things, then you choose one of the many OTS maps available, depending on your level of mods. The device can store about 20 maps, and they can be switched in a couple of minutes.

When ATR is functional, you can then have your car dyno tuned either locally, or by a Cobb approved tuner via email etc, to maximise the advantage of all your mods.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

This sounds exciting, cant wait! Im in melb with a 6 that is getting ecu flashed from mazda on tuesday (dunno whether there is anything to update) if you need anything.
    Last edited by dazza; 19-01-2012 at 04:12 PM.

Spiro Autotech does AP ports.
    Last edited by RedDjinn; 19-01-2012 at 04:41 PM.

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by COBBTuningDavid View Post

-David@COBB
    Exciting stuff ahead for all platforms...
    Last edited by laser beam; 03-08-2012 at 05:53 PM.

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast