User Tag List

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Hypertech Max Energy Sport

1. Default

Malcom,

Your order is being shipped out today, as we cannot wait for a response to see if you want to wait or not, since we want it shipped out today. It's going to the address you gave me in the PM.

We're losing money on shipping the Hypertech to you. It costs us $60 to ship, and you're only being charged $40.

No reason to get upset. Have a nice day.

Sounds like you've done everything possible Jeff
    In my experience with couriers & freight companies (14yrs) i've never heard of them delivering to PO Box.

Thanks Jeff. Mal I've had stuff shipped to the post office before. They sign for it then you can go pick it up.. Also no one has been dragging the chain. Organising this many people with information and payment is no easy task... And with all due respect the GB was not running six months ago, you were more than welcome to purchase it then.

I hope everyone is happy when they recieve. I'll admit that it was not the smoothest group buy as it started as a what if, then had issues with varipus suppliers not wanting our business until we found advance speed shop. Dispite the time differences I thank Yip and Jeff for keeping us up to date. And im sure we will do business in the new year.
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

You da man Jeff, you guys did not put a foot wrong

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    I hope everyone is happy when they recieve. I'll admit that it was not the smoothest group buy as it started as a what if, then had issues with varipus suppliers not wanting our business until we found advance speed shop. Dispite the time differences I thank Yip and Jeff for keeping us up to date. And im sure we will do business in the new year.

Once speedshop was found imo everything went okay, not your fault or Jeff if people didnt move as quick as the rest of us impatient ones wanted
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

[Once speedshop was found imo everything went okay, not your fault or Jeff if people didnt move as quick as the rest of us impatient ones wanted [/QUOTE]

Who you calling "impatient" Nirvanal ???.....hmmmm???

But seriously now, Mal I am sorry that delivery will be delayed for you mate. I reckon tho it will be worth the wait.

Justin and Jeff, thank you so very much for your efforts in bringing this thing together.

Leon

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity Red View Post
    Once speedshop was found imo everything went okay, not your fault or Jeff if people didnt move as quick as the rest of us impatient ones wanted
    Who you calling "impatient" Nirvanal ???.....hmmmm???

Leon

CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post

AAAW.. but you DID say your name was Al

.... didnt he Justin
    Started out with nothing Still got most of it left

Its Alejandro, lazy aussies cut it down to Al

Its Alejandro, lazy aussies cut it down to Al

that makes me a aussie,

haha

Lovin' driving on the F3 every day!!!! NOT
    Blog Entries

To Jeff and JMAC thanks for the assistance in the Group Buy. It must be more pain than a single purchase.

It seems mine is well on it's way. Although I am amazed at the speed of air freight these days. I don't think our new Super Hornets could get around as quick as the tracking slip says..........
    At Mascot 0840 and 4mins later back at Hawaii. ha ha ha
    2006 True Red Gen 1 3 MPS Sports.

ZOOM ZOOM ZZOOMZ

Corksport Stuff, Special Mazda 6 Horn

It's just great how the service is still working during the weekend..Once it arrives at mascot, Should be expecting it tomorrow!

good spot!
    mine's the same

15. Default

fedex sun, so long as Tom hanks isn't on the flight with his volley ball, it should be all good!

mine seems to have gone the other way and a bit further away??

still has an eta of 23rd though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Mal I've had stuff shipped to the post office before. They sign for it then you can go pick it up.
    That's exactly what I was dirty about. I have a whole bunch of freight inbound to my PO box from OS suppliers. I even have stuff that is classified as dangerous goods shipping to my PO box from OS, no problem. This is the first time I’ve encountered a supplier that refused to ship to a PO box, and what it really sounds like to me is some stupid paranoid US policy that is not relevant to the world outside the US.

There are two issues here that obviously need clarification:

1. This is no reflection on you Justin, and we are all grateful for your efforts. However I suspect you wont be rushing out to organise another GB in a hurry.

2. This GB did not go well, primarily because we were shafted by the suppliers and it’s been downhill ever since. There's no doubt that organising ourselves into a group and revealing to suppliers the level of demand for this product backfired on us. The bottom line is that if we had all made individual purchases back when this idea took off we probably would have paid less than we ultimately paid.

After seeing how the suppliers shafted us on price, I was already off side. In fact I wanted to pull out of this GB so many times, but I didn't want to let everyone else down. So you can see the irony when I got jerked around again by the supplier, who said nothing about the PO box when I supplied my address to them weeks ago and did NOT send any emails to say that my purchase had not shipped.

For trying to do the right thing I’ll no doubt be the last person to receive the HT. An even greater irony is that I didn’t care about the price, I only joined the GB to try and help out the other guys in terms of buying power.

Those of you who finally have something on the way, good for you. But don't pretend the customer service has been good because it hasn't, and I know that others share this view but that’s for them to comment on if they chose.

I think there are some lessons to come out of this. Not the least being that not every product is suitable for a GB and not every supplier is worth doing bulk business with.

Gone to Volvo

18. Default

Anyway...

So once we receive this bad boy do we need to download any updated firmware or tunes or just plug it in and get crackin'?

As this unit was purchased as a GB any downloads and updates will need to be done as a group. Jmac will need to organize this as well since he ran the GB

Quote Originally Posted by rhcp_steve View Post
    Anyway...

So once we receive this bad boy do we need to download any updated firmware or tunes or just plug it in and get crackin'?
    i THINK you plug it in to your car, and it goes "hmmm, i need an update... plug me into a computer so i can download it!!!" you download it, plug it back into your car and follow the prompts
    As this unit was purchased as a GB any downloads and updates will need to be done as a group. Jmac will need to organize this as well since he ran the GB

bad man sanchez
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast