User Tag List

Thread: 80000Km / 4Yr service with Tom Kerr

Default 80000Km / 4Yr service with Tom Kerr

Dropped off at Kerr's this morning:

- Service advisor was very good. New who I was even as I walked in the door. Not bad as I've never been there before
    - Got a loan car, no questions asked. Also not bad as I'm under 25.
    - Went with a few of the extras on the service, most of which is probably unnecessary / revenue generators. But what the hey, it didn't bump the price tooo much.

Hoping and praying that just for once, I get the car back from Mazda in better or equal condition to when I left t there!

So if you see an AB gen1 being fanged around Gladesville let me know

Let us know how you go mate......80k is my next service.

Will do mate. Mines getting more than the usual 80K cause it hasn't had a Mazda service since 13K, so there's a couple of minor items that would have been done around 50K that it didn't get.

4. Default

How did you go in the end? My 50k is coming up, and I'm tossing up between Tom Kerr, Tunehouse or MPS Garage.. !

i live in ryde, i actually took a cosmic blue mps out for a test drive there before i bought a different one elsewhere.

spoke with the sales guy named clint. absolute tossbag. crap product knowledge, a little bit of attitude, didn't seem to be interested in making a sale.

havent gone to get my car serviced there because of an underwhelming first experience. the mechanics could be top blokes though, im keen to hear how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by raymondato View Post
    i live in ryde, i actually took a cosmic blue mps out for a test drive there before i bought a different one elsewhere.

spoke with the sales guy named clint. absolute tossbag. crap product knowledge, a little bit of attitude, didn't seem to be interested in making a sale.

havent gone to get my car serviced there because of an underwhelming first experience. the mechanics could be top blokes though, im keen to hear how it goes.
    That's very interesting... I also went to Tom Kerr, but had a fantastic sales experience. That said, mine was 2nd hand.

Service experience was very good. For me the real test was seeing the things that did that weren't specifically asked for or normally part of the service. Very happy with the job they've done. And got a discount at the end of the day... just for being an easy to deal with customer...

I plan to continue to do most servicing myself, with major servicing done by Tom Kerr.

Do u mind me asking how much it set u back?

8. Default

New car sales experience at Tom Kerr wasn't that impressive last time I was there. 20 minute wait just to get some information on a Mazda 6 wagon. Nice, back to AMR.
    Servicing was pretty good IIRC. Although I'm only going off experience from my mums old 323 that used to get serviced there 6 years ago!

Glad to hear you're having a good run with them

Quote Originally Posted by turkminator View Post
    Do u mind me asking how much it set u back?
    The service or the car? lol.

Service was quoted at ~490 I had a couple extra things done and needed a loan car which bumped it up by a couple hundred...