User Tag List

Thread: Car bra

Default Car bra

Looking to purchase a car bra/...looking at one of the removable ones (big black ones)...how much are they worth and do you guys think they are worth it?Any problems?

Thanks

1st they are worth it for long trips and around town, I bought mine off Rowan ( armthehomeless ). To buy new if I can recall was around the $500-$600.....

yes i think they worth it,i have mine on all the time with no issues.it cost me $407 from car bra australia in melbourne,the orginal and the best! will get order next day pretty much.

I use mine mainly for long trips or when i know i'll be travelling on a narrow road where stone chips are more likely to occur. I don't particularly like the look of them, but for the protection they give I think they're worth the investment.

My old man also owns a white 6MPS; he has just clocked up 40,000km and he has more stone chips than my car. I have just ticked over 85,000km

Purchased mine from Car Bra Australia for around $400. You can get them in various colours to match your car, and can also have lettering/stripes added for a more individual look

car bra is great, i used mine for a nice drive from Darwin to Perth and back to Darwin lol....

one problem tho..... my headlights now have like some sort of chaffing, like a rough finish from having the bra on for that long...

it was probably a couple of weeks i had it on and maybe because it was in the sun ALOT. ive washed it so many times and it will never go away, its not too noticeable but yeh. its only the clear plastic headlight bulb cover thing so i will jus have to get new ones.
    --- CPe DP + Custom 3" Stainless CBE --- Turbo Timer --- CPe CAI --- Turbo XS BPV --- CPe 75 Duro Rear Engine Mount --- 2XS SSP ---