User Tag List

Thread: where is my sub 2007 mps 6

1. Post where is my sub 2007 mps 6

Hey all just got my 2007 mps 6 and looking for a hand finding where the amp and sub are.

Bit of a noob question i Know but any help would be awsome thanks guys

Amp under the front seat and sub on the rear parcel tray

only on the luxury 6's tho

The sub is very small and you might miss it :P

The one thing i miss from my 323 is my custom sound system. The 6 is ok, but very little bass.

Are you upgrading?

Sent from my 920 using Tapatalk

4. Default

Thanks for the replys mines not a luxury so I dont have one .

Yes looking to upgrade to an alpine system as ive had them befor and the sound is great ... I think ill keep the head unit though to keep it looking clean

5. Default

Is the amp located hidden under the carpet underneath the passenger seat? I can't seem to find it. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough...

I have a speaker in the middle of the rear parcel panel, which i assume is the sub.

^ amp is under drivers seat, not passenger seat.

the wiring (in mine anyway) was not the same as the wiring diagrams for the american or the UK cars, so lucky for me a friend of mine who actually knows electrics helped me nut out which was which and we got it all wired up with proper speakers and sub in the boot.

7. Default

I don't think you'll find an amp if you don't have a sub (non-luxury).

I think the amp is for sub only.

Think of it as a benefit... you can connect whatever you want without disrupting what is already existing... sadly I have no idea what the connections at the back of the head unit are like, so you might find an issue in a trigger wire, sub output etc etc.