User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Playstation network

The Welcome Back program for Australians lets all existing PlayStation Network members choose two PS3 games. The games available for selection are:

• LittleBigPlanet
    • Infamous
    • Wipeout HD/Fury
    • Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
    • Dead Nation
    Sony reveals outage compensation

Wonder if I'll also get freebies from my US store account?

Anyone who hasn't played Infamous, its a great game, I got it with my PS3 and left it on the shelf for a while, once I started playing it I couldn't put it down, the environment the game is set in is huge and you can interact with just about anything in the game.

which is letting all existing PSN and Qriocity users in North America pick two of the following games: Dead Nation, inFAMOUS, LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD, and Wipeout HD + Fury.
    Sony's 'Welcome Back' campaign apologizes to distraught PSN users with free games, good vibes -- Engadget

so, you get super stardust HD rather than Ratchet and Clank

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    The Welcome Back program for Australians lets all existing PlayStation Network members choose two PS3 games. The games available for selection are:

• Infamous - "Dash through Tokyo as a Sony Executive on the run from Angry Shareholders"
    • Infamous (DLC AddOn) - "Many additional features including the long-awaited "Defenestration Mode!"
    • Wipeout ID/Fury - "Experience in Real Time what it's like to have your identity stolen"
    • Dude, where's my Login?
    • Dead Nation - "Be at Ground Zero during Sony's implosion"
    • Credit Card Theft IV - "Over the Limit"
    Fixt
    Last edited by Caffeine Fiend; 17-05-2011 at 05:25 PM.
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Finally got on it today, (installed CAT6 ethernet) and omg so good to play Killzone 3 again and shoot some yanks :P

receved my email to change my password then i went to change it then found out playstation network is down again

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    receved my email to change my password then i went to change it then found out playstation network is down again
    Had the same problem. finally got my email from playstation saying i have 3 hours to click the link and change my password... click the link and it says the server is down.

So I made a new account to play on while i'm waiting

yer and its still down i thought id leave it for a day and itll be ok but no

Quote Originally Posted by sarcasticone View Post
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Haha ^ thats awesome! Not as awesome as being able to play MW2 again!

The link to change my password finally worked... but it was way over the 3 hour expiry so i guess i'll have to wait another few days for the next email from sony.

Dammit myns the same this is becoming quite annoying !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Dammit myns the same this is becoming quite annoying !!!
    Looks like they've got it under control now. go to the link below and input your details and they'll send you another email. I got mine within the hour

https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm

Finally its all good haha i can finally play cod 4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123