User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mazda3 MPS Gen2 Series 2 - WHITE

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMPS View Post
    I know Ringwood Mazda (which is one Australia's biggest dealers) has not had one for at least 6 months.
    That is strange, why wouldnt they have one? its not like they have been selling like hot cakes, either there is little to none interest from customers or mazda isnt even trying to sell them.
    Last edited by Nirvandan; 26-06-2011 at 10:27 PM.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Quote Originally Posted by 2000MNLESS View Post
    Pity white won't make it any more attractive

Sent from my iPhone by Leetapatalk =P
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

I havent read the whole thread but white MPS is going to be like bumholes and iPhones

Quote Originally Posted by MISSMPS View Post
    I havent read the whole thread but white MPS is going to be like bumholes and iPhones
    ????

Everyone's got one he means

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

Sorry she means my bad

6. Default

And you know what, I'd be ok with that! The white MPS from SEMA 2009 is and will be for some time my computer wallpaper...

Adrian

White? Yes please!!!

IMO the introduction of white will only change the ranking color thats all, wont change sales to the point where we will seeing white MPSes everywhere as much as wee see people with iPhones

Oooooo...i want those wheels

Quote Originally Posted by projectrracing View Post
    White? Yes please!!!

Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

Quote Originally Posted by naasif View Post
    They are the same as yours. Just a charcol paint.

Have to look into getting it painted. I think I've seen a couple of threads of members doing this.

1. Take to tyre shop, have tyres removed.
    2. Place can of paint in warm water for 15 mins.
    3. Spray wheels lightly, allow to dry.
    4. Repeat until colour depth required.
    5. Return to tyre shop, have tyres fitted.
    6. Enjoy.

13. Default

Have to look into getting it painted. I think I've seen a couple of threads of members doing this.
    Postman Dan got his done check out his members ride
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

Quote Originally Posted by Damnfuzz View Post
    And you know what, I'd be ok with that! The white MPS from SEMA 2009 is and will be for some time my computer wallpaper...

Adrian
    Never said i didnt look hot

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Never said i didnt look hot

Oops i mean 'it'

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ski82 View Post
    Everyone's got one he means

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

Sorry she means my bad
    Thats ok happens all the time

Thats ok happens all the time
    Somehow I doubt that
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

16. Default

ProjectRacing, unless Naasif is packing the RX8 GT rims (which I don't think he is), they aren't what he's running...

The 2009 SEMA MPS was running 19x8 RX8 GT rims, as well as the KW coilovers and Stoptech 4 piston calipers/2 piece floating rotors (+ an AEM CAI).

Some carefully placed paintwork and some nice gloss black vinyl should have this particular look replicated in no time!

Today my local Mazda dealer confirmed white would be added to the colour palette (yes, I know, BlueMPS told us that a few days ago...). They are expecting the cars in September/October. Other changes haven't been released yet, but I have been promised an email when those details become available...

Adrian
    Last edited by Damnfuzz; 29-06-2011 at 02:41 PM.

Looks like my wheels....wait....they are bwhahahhaa
    MPS is gone. Ghey Trail enabled....Not Happy. MPS 6 to come

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LittleredMPS View Post
    Looks like my wheels....wait....they are bwhahahhaa
    Shush you...

No more gloating...

19. Default

The Gen 2 Series 2 will only be available in the "luxury" variant (normal one gets dropped), and there will be a slight revision to the dash. No other details yet...

Other than the addition of white exterior paint...

Price drop anyone?

Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by Damnfuzz View Post

Price drop anyone?
    I hope so, might be able to snag a brand new one then instead of looking for ex demo's and used with low km.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123