User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mazda3 MPS Gen2 Series 2 - WHITE

Default Mazda3 MPS Gen2 Series 2 - WHITE

Well after considering purchasing an mps3 early last year I shot off an email to Eric @ Sth City Mazda asking when the S2 was coming out and if in fact there would be White. He said he would let me know once details where confirmed and guess what, the email came through this morning

Hi Laine.

I have just heard MPS3 will come out in white before the year is out.

Eric
    Discuss Bitches
    Alcohol - Some Of The Best Times, You Will Never Remember

interesting...

Believe it when I see it, does that mean they are going to get rid of one of the colors or will they just add white to the range?

Imo even tho celestial isn't a big seller, Mazda needs a hero colour to make their brochures and ads stand out. All the other colours look good, but common.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post

Imo even tho celestial isn't a big seller, Mazda needs a hero colour to make their brochures and ads stand out. All the other colours look good, but common.
    Agreed.

I really liked the yellow SP23. Mmm maybe orange like the turbo Fiestas!

If it is true I think it will be a great thing.

I think you will find that it will be the celestial blue that goes. No problem with me, I already my blue one .

The white will be the hero colour.

Other things that should be in the S2 (in my opinion)

1. The seats, some recaro's would be good even if just an option or in the top of the range (the replacement for the lux)
    2. The colour secheme inside. I never liked the red/black plastic above the glove box (that is why I changed mine). Silver and grey in side with a coupe of MPS logo's (ie on the seats and the plastic above the glove box)
    3. A touch screen in the centre consol for the radio ec......

But we will just have to wait and see.

Mazda doesn't do white as a hero colour, the 2 has that lime green, 3 has celestial blue. The company is a little bit more eccentric than the Toyotas and Volkswagens of the world, altho I couldnt care less if they got rid of blue because like you, I already have mine =)

It depends on what Mazda want to do with the model, if they want to keep it as a niche selling enthusiasts car then they shouldnt change much, but if they want to mass market it and sell in VW GTI numbers then they will need more conservative colours and an automatic option. That market is catered for with the SP25 model tho, and it seems to do pretty damn well there.
    Last edited by Reedy; 19-05-2011 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Road Laino View Post
    Well after considering purchasing an mps3 early last year I shot off an email to Eric @ Sth City Mazda asking when the S2 was coming out and if in fact there would be White. He said he would let me know once details where confirmed and guess what, the email came through this morning

Discuss Bitches
    I got the inside info back in Feb 2010 at Bathurst from the boys at Mazda Head Office Melbourne that the white was coming Laino did you miss the post
    Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

id love to see an automatic that is a rival for the manual. 6spd and fast. kinda like the ZF in ford falcons outpaces the manuals lol :P

Where do I sign up for my white MPS...................

Quote Originally Posted by Ski82 View Post
    Where do I sign up for my white MPS...................

Dwayne sign up with the boys at Grand Prix Mazda at Aspley his name as slipped my mine he is the 2nd in charge under the new car manager Luke Camaleri or see Jake up at Caboolture. Tell them your from OzMpsClub.... Or see Joseph Camaleri in Service he will lead you in the right direction.

PS.... Hows the Car Bra going

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

Mazda doesn't do white as a hero colour, the 2 has that lime green, 3 has celestial blue. The company is a little bit more eccentric than the Toyotas and Volkswagens of the world, altho I couldnt care less if they got rid of blue because like you, I already have mine =)
    3 hero is Celestial blue but the MPS's is red.

If I worked for Mazda I would be changing the MPS's to white if and when it comes.

Mazda please not auto in the MPS. If you can not drive manual bad luck go drive an SP25.

I still laugh at the RX8's and MX5's I see that are auto.

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    I got the inside info back in Feb 2010 at Bathurst from the boys at Mazda Head Office Melbourne that the white was coming Laino did you miss the post
    I barely read my own jibber let alone the trife you write
    Alcohol - Some Of The Best Times, You Will Never Remember

Quote Originally Posted by Street Road Laino View Post
    I barely read my own jibber let alone the trife you write
    Thanks Ass ---------oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Mine is sober

You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

I love white, I really want a white RX8 shell (latest model) and drop the MPS 2.3 in here, RWD + the handling of the RX8 and it being a 2 door nice, anyone know how hard that would be?

I love white, I really want a white RX8 shell (latest model) and drop the MPS 2.3 in here, RWD + the handling of the RX8 and it being a 2 door nice, anyone know how hard that would be?

Hmmmm you have a plan,anything is possible Dwayne.... Just need the money

You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

That sounds like an top idea.

I guess to get some $$$ back you could drop the rotary back into the MPS and some goose will go "wow! Rotary Mazda 3... I'll take it!"

Sent from my iBrain using Tapatelepathy

wouldnt be worth it. as the rotor is light and sits lower firther back in teh engine bay, this is what gives it a edge..
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    Thanks Ass ---------oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Mine is sober
    Bahahahah

CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Urgh... what's a bet by the time the car I ordered actually arrives, the Series 2 details/release information will have just come out, or about to.

20. Default Gen2 series 2

Its good that they are doin white, thats what I would have chosen first time round!

Has anyone got any news on the engine?

All the info Ive read on the Sky G engines I havent heard any mention of turbo versions or capacitys above 2.0 litres!

?????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast