User Tag List

Thread: Headlights LHD vs RHD

Default Headlights LHD vs RHD

I was looking at headlights on ebay in the states and came across headlights that were for a LHD mazda and not a RHD mazda(Australia).. Who knows what the differences are and if you can use a LHD set on a RHD car??

Don't buy them. The beam is focused differently, the lenses and reflectors are quite different between LHD spec and RHD spec lights.

Left hand drive

Right hand drive

Thanks TD and 2XS..I was just curious to know what the differences where

Yeah you would be blinding oncoming traffic if you used LHD lights over here!

Its good to know these things..I'm sure alot of people buying headlights might not even consider it!!

Some headlights (more so in europe) have a small lever so you can adjust the beam cutoff to suit which side of the road you are driving on, I doubt these would have this feature.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    Some headlights (more so in europe) have a small lever so you can adjust the beam cutoff to suit which side of the road you are driving on, I doubt these would have this feature.
    Yeah I've read that on other sites..I tell you what its hard to find headlights for our cars anywhere, especially RHD!!