User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: mazda 6 mps car-led tailights

domain expired.. might want to see if the banks can get ya moneys back

I called up paypal, they said they will refund me if he doesn't respond within 10 days.

3. Default

Guys, my domain expired. It will be back up in a few days. A simple solution would have been to PM me on here, or one of the other forums that was listed as being in the group buy. Thank you to evil1 who took the initiative to do that. I've already mentioned that I haven't been getting new reply notifications from this site, so I'm glad that evil1 thought to head over to another site and inform me.

I'm not in the scamming business. I operate out of America, not Nigeria.

If it gives people a bit more confidence I noted that the tracking code for shipping does show something has been shipped out of China. Hoping it arrives here before I move house!

Okay.. I just got the package 10 minutes ago... still no tracking info update lol.
    I thought these LED were a different one to the CAR-LED.COM ones from China -.-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kh92 View Post
    Okay.. I just got the package 10 minutes ago... still no tracking info update lol.
    I thought these LED were a different one to the CAR-LED.COM ones from China -.-

Are they the same???

Interesting... ps just clicked the link and found out they're around $50 (!!) from that supplier. Double interesting...
    Last edited by laser beam; 19-07-2011 at 12:49 PM.

Website is probably still cached at work. Clear the cache, you'll probably get the error

Quote Originally Posted by laser beam View Post
    Are they the same???

Interesting... ps just clicked the link and found out they're around $50 (!!) from that supplier. Double interesting...
    They are not different at all, they are actually FROM car-led.com as the packaging and box have "CAR-LED.COM" on it and all this chinese writing on it.

I opened the box and the instructions on it tell us to VISIT car-led.com .....

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kh92 View Post
    They are not different at all, they are actually FROM car-led.com as the packaging and box have "CAR-LED.COM" on it and all this chinese writing on it.

I opened the box and the instructions on it tell us to VISIT car-led.com .....
    Damn, I wish I took a screenshot of the page I viewed. All I now get is an error... price was 3600 Yen for the MPS version, ~2980 Yen for the normal Mazda 6 version.

I'm definitely focused on finding that page again. Will post screen captures here..

Âí×Ô´ï6 MPS ¶¡×Ö¿ãºó°üΧ-ÌÔ±¦Íø
    Yup, 3600 yen.. which is NEARLY $50. so wtf.

11. Default

whats going on

Some light reading for you all,

?????LED?_?6?_XCAR ?

To make matters worst, I was in the process of putting it on my car just then, and have found that the inner left light has the part where it secures itself onto the car is snapped. These lights look like there second hand :l
    Got scratches and scruffy marks on them when i peeled the glad wrap off the cover

The ones I've got don't even sit flush on the surface, one side sticks out more than the other.
    The little clip thing that holds the white spacer in place when you tighten it snapped off when I tightened it
    The PnP adapter for both the inner lights, one side won't go in because it's bent.

Oh, and I have no idea how to wire the inner lights up, HOW-TO: Wire CAR-LED.COM LED Tails didn't really help me hahaha

Got mine yesterday and fitted without a hitch.
    Though i didnt connect the rear fog option.

High on PSI: Use the instructions provided, quite clear and simple. Probe around with the test light to identify the right power sources. Took me an 1hour to install.

Theres a test light?
    Lol and I was reading the instructions.. I just really have no clue where the Black, Red, White, Blue wires go...

Do you have to splice the 4 wires from harness onto the main stock wires? The instrucitons say to just stick them in the plug and tape. Not sure if I'm confortable with them that loose in the system.

18. Default

I reckon that 3600 price is in yuan (since it's in China). That's about $500AUD.

i would use something like this productLarge_1471.jpg they are called

Contact Connectors - Wire Joiners
    Simply wrap around the existing wire and new wire and squeeze. Connector cuts through insulationand makes contact without damaging the conductor.- Fully insulated once on.- PKT 4

Main reason i would use these, you wont damang the wire loom and you can go back to the standard lights.

Quote Originally Posted by High on PSI View Post
    Theres a test light?
    Lol and I was reading the instructions.. I just really have no clue where the Black, Red, White, Blue wires go...
    My bad.. i meant use a test light.

I piggybacked the factory loom and soldered the wires together. No damage done and can still revert back to stock.
    Personally i dont trust scotch locks. By the time you've bought 10pk of scotch locks, you could have invested on a cheap entry level soldering iron kit.
    Much more secure!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast