User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinion on my soon to be tyre/wheel setup

yup the blackk one, i've asked them to send me the invoice to my brothers paypal account since he uses AMEX, so hopefully they can process it by next monday and ship it then and i'll get it by friday or next monday at latest and have them in just in time before I leave

Good stuff. Nice price by the way. Looking forward to pics.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matto View Post
    yup the blackk one, i've asked them to send me the invoice to my brothers paypal account since he uses AMEX, so hopefully they can process it by next monday and ship it then and i'll get it by friday or next monday at latest and have them in just in time before I leave
    Let me know how you go with the AU paypal transaction. I used to have to wire them money, haven't purchased anything since paypal came in on tirerack...be very convenient if you can just paypal the transaction...
    "Blue Meanie" 2007 Aurora Blue MPS 3 - 18x8.5+44 SSR GTX01 - 235/40R18 Michelin PS5 - 3.5" ETS TMIC - CPE stg 2 mount - HKS/CPE BPV - 2XS inlet - 2XS short shift - Corksport turbo manifold - HT 98 octane tune - Leather/Aluminium handbrake - Momo shifty knob - 7" touchscreen - JDM Mazda Retractable dashtop screen assembly - Bespoke Raspberry Pi Android based GPS/Carplay and instrumentation - 36AH reserve battery and C-TEK isolator - TEIN Street Advanced coilovers 1" drop - Superpro bushings - 220Kw/410Nm.

"Lipstick" 2013 Velocity Red MPS 3 - 18x7.5+48 Enkei RPF1 -225/40R18 Federal RS-RR - CPE TMIC - COBB inlet - CPE stg 2 mount - COBB Stage 1 98 octane tune - COBB shifty knob - 2XS short shift - 2XS turbo manifold.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
    Let me know how you go with the AU paypal transaction. I used to have to wire them money, haven't purchased anything since paypal came in on tirerack...be very convenient if you can just paypal the transaction...
    I bought tyres from TireRack just 6 weeks ago and there was no PayPal avail. Still had to transfer money to them. Are they doing paypal now?

Well I asked them to send me the invoice and they haven't they told me they don't accept paypal internationally though, amex based paypal accounts usually work so said he'd give it a go but still nothing :\ and no reply AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Matto View Post
    Well I asked them to send me the invoice and they haven't they told me they don't accept paypal internationally though, amex based paypal accounts usually work so said he'd give it a go but still nothing :\ and no reply AGAIN
    I used my Westpac online acct. and did an overseas transfer.

Easy-peasy.

They confirmed immediately. I kept emailing 'Yonas' personally and he kept me informed every step of the way.

I'm going to go with Yonas then since Steve and some other one takes so freaking long to reply

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12