User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Auto lock - GENII - It's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrelli View Post
    hey mate, which dealer was this?
    Hornsby Mazda.

Just tell them the "auto lock when you walk away from the car and it locks" .. Section 3-21 in your car user manual
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

Awesome. Going to try my luck with my local one.

Wonder what they will say considering I don't service my car at Mazda.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

on the phone with Livo,
    they have NFI!!!
    "what exactly is this autolock function"

told them about it being in the manual...they thought it was the unlock thing where it locks itself if u dont open doors.

damn got told they never done it and i have to bring it in to see if they do it, quoted $137/hour.

F that.

OMG! what numpties! Try another dealer.

$55 at Mazda Arncliffe.

John Newell - NFI

Friggin Mazda, why on earth would they disable such a useful function.
    Last edited by SlowMPS; 20-10-2011 at 11:35 AM.

F-ing free at Ian Boetchner Motors, Bundamba, Ipswich.

It's just a click of a icon on the screen for fcks sake. They're not launching the shuttle.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    It's just a click of a icon on the screen for fcks sake. They're not launching the shuttle.

Hahahahahah

hahaaha. Another guy said its programmed via bluetooth!i played dumb.

Guy said it would be free if I took my car for service but I politely declined.

Lol!!

Had my 20K Service at Werribee Mazda yesterday, asked for the Auto-Lock to be activated... They did not ask any questions.

When I picked up the car that afternoon, the service Manager was excited, as that was the first MPS they had activated the Auto-Lock feature on and he was very keen to show me how it worked....lol.

Great service crew at Werribee Mazda BTW... Always willing to listen and help out.

Also, no extra cost involved
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" - Dr Seuss

I just picked up a brand new gen2 upgraded model and it already has this enabled

Quote Originally Posted by naasif View Post
    Hornsby Mazda.

Just tell them the "auto lock when you walk away from the car and it locks" .. Section 3-21 in your car user manual
    Lol, thats same joint i go to, you local to Hornsby also Nassif?
    I asked them to activate and they took 45 mins scratching their heads, i asked politely for them to "get it sorted" for next time guess they did!!

Next service they better...or i'll
    Dices......shoosh now Marty......

2010 BL 3 MPS Lux - MPS-101 | CP-e SRI, TIP, TMIC, DP| CS Air Box | Cobb AP | Autotech HPFP internals
    Turbosmart Dual Port BPV | REM 60 Durio | Dashmate-mat | Lakin | Carbon vinyl M | Sharks fin | therpmstore gas struts
    Tints, Dark | Tail Lights Tinted | Rear Reflector LED's | Twin DRL's | Mirrors w/ turn signal LEDs

Not Installed yet : Prosport Boost, Water & EGT | Fog HID's

WISH list : Springs | New Rims | Big Brakes

Quote Originally Posted by Dices View Post
    I asked them to activate and they took 45 mins scratching their heads, i asked politely for them to "get it sorted" for next time guess they did!!

Surprised I don't see more Gen 2's around here, I am in Waitara.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dices View Post

Sheesh !! How long ago was this ? You'd think the service guys would know by now. I live in Kellyville but service my car at Hornsby where I bought it from.
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

Quote Originally Posted by naasif View Post
    Sheesh !! How long ago was this ? You'd think the service guys would know by now. I live in Kellyville but service my car at Hornsby where I bought it from.
    Cant recall how long, last service, so cant have been too long ago.
    Dices......shoosh now Marty......

2010 BL 3 MPS Lux - MPS-101 | CP-e SRI, TIP, TMIC, DP| CS Air Box | Cobb AP | Autotech HPFP internals
    Turbosmart Dual Port BPV | REM 60 Durio | Dashmate-mat | Lakin | Carbon vinyl M | Sharks fin | therpmstore gas struts
    Tints, Dark | Tail Lights Tinted | Rear Reflector LED's | Twin DRL's | Mirrors w/ turn signal LEDs

Not Installed yet : Prosport Boost, Water & EGT | Fog HID's

WISH list : Springs | New Rims | Big Brakes

Took my car in for the 10,000km service, and asked them to switch on the auto-lock featured, got the car back this afternoon and they said there wasn't an auto-lock feature except the one where if you remotely unlock the doors and don't open them, they'll automatically lock after 30 secs.

I showed them the page in the manual, so they're going to look into it and get back to me!

Happens every time

I wish the Mazda service departments would do a little more research and perhaps get to know their OWN products better ! Is too much too ask ?!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234