User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Auto lock - GENII - It's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Leelu View Post
    Jody. My passengers get a bit annoyed too. Who can be arsed fishing around in their handbag for the key though . My key never comes out of my handbag unless I change to a smaller purse to go out .
    Passengers should just be thankful we let them in the car I reckon lol.
    Queenslands Bossy Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Leelu View Post
    Jody. My passengers get a bit annoyed too. Who can be arsed fishing around in their handbag for the key though . My key never comes out of my handbag unless I change to a smaller purse to go out .
    Quote Originally Posted by missjody9 View Post
    Passengers should just be thankful we let them in the car I reckon lol.
    Well said!!!
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Getting this activated today can't wait

Getting this activated today can't wait
    Why don't they have this set when you buy the car? It's great

...glad you're enjoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    ...glad you're enjoying.

Looking in Google Search Jody still playing with the Auto Lock
    Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

One question does the drivers door have to be closed last for it to work? Or does it take longer to activate if it's shut first?

One question does the drivers door have to be closed last for it to work? Or does it take longer to activate if it's shut first?
    The car seems to work out that if you open passenger doors or the hatch after you close the drivers door, I think it deactivates. Thats what I've noticed.
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    The car seems to work out that if you open passenger doors or the hatch after you close the drivers door, I think it deactivates. Thats what I've noticed.
    Seems the person with the key has to shut their door last otherwise auto lock doesn't work. Would be ok if you dont carry passengers. Never mind I still like it.
    Queenslands Bossy Bitch

Auto lock function enabled today while car was in for service? Mazda service fail!!! They're going to do some research and let me know how they go

My Mazda 6 MPS used to auto lock until I removed the negative terminal on my battery...

I came here looking to see if it was possible to do a magic button combinatoin press to enable it - though seems like you definitely need to have it programmed by Mazda themselves... shame though, I don't have a service due for quite sometime, and don't really want to have to pay any extra to get it done.

I want the "hold button down, all windows wind down" feature...Japan only it seems!

Import a Japanese version of the car.. oh wait that's what we have just mazda aus NERF IT!... >.<.. but i'm sure it's hidden in there some where!

I wish i had one!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yammers View Post
    I wish i had one!!!!
    It's ok, you have an OEM sunroof!!!

I am unsure about the SP25 here but the normal 1.6 and 2.0l has this enabled in them but they used similar smart keys as the mps here.

Just dropped my car for the 20k service. Asked to the auto lock feature activated. Was told it was only available on the overseas model ?! ! I

I politely told the service guy that many forum members have had this done by many Mazda dealers.

Let's hope he knows what he is doing!

Got the car back. Auto lock feature enabled ! Works a treat ! Definitely something that should be enabled as a standard feature on the MPS.

The service guy apologized after the service. Said he was confused and thought I meant where the doors lock from the inside after you drive away, like they have in Europe and South Africa. He said that feature is only available overseas.

Got talking about my mods and whether I've done any track days. I said 'SHHHHH' as my wife was sitting behind me in the service department reading the paper. He laughed
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

hey mate, which dealer was this?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast