User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Auto lock - GENII - It's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Nope, doesn't work the opposite way.

The dealer is a tool.

Firstly, who is locking there kids in the car?

Ok, if you have too, surely it's better it happens automatically if you forget when you're dashing into IGA for milk.

But if there's any issue, can't they just unlock themselves from the inside (unless they're babies, then you REALLY shouldn't be leaving them unattended)?
    Only when I goto the RSL to play the pokies

I'm gonna have Grand Prix activate it...!
    2015 Audi S3 | MTX | Sedan | Sepang Blue | Sunroof | SPP1 | Assistance Package | BW - Week 17 | Delivery June/July '15... Hopefully...

Help support OzMPSClub - Become a VIP Member today! - Click here for more details...

Im so getting this done! Thought it was very cool the other day when you gave us a proud demo .

Will be handy not to have to pause for that extra second in the rain to lock the door, which means less rain on my hair, which means less frizzage .

Sent from my iPhone by LeeTapatalk =P

can anyone who has had this done tell me the name of the dealer you got it done at, and if possible either how they did it or if you know the name of the mechanic who did it.

I have had a argument with the people at Ringwood Mazda who have told me that it is impossible to do and that they are not willing to even look until i know which dealers know how to activate it.

hope someone can help

Quote Originally Posted by IBOMPS View Post
    can anyone who has had this done tell me the name of the dealer you got it done at, and if possible either how they did it or if you know the name of the mechanic who did it.

I have had a argument with the people at Ringwood Mazda who have told me that it is impossible to do and that they are not willing to even look until i know which dealers know how to activate it.

hope someone can help
    Wow, sounds like more tool dealers.

http://www.ianboettchermazda.com.au/

These guys did mine. If they don't believe you or them, PM me.
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Haven't spoken to Penfold about it yet Ian, but prob will in a couple of weeks as the car is due for a service.

If you're still in a bind, I'll let you know how it cones out.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spoke to the guys in QLD and they are looking into it for me, mentioned the "RE-LOCK" straight away but when i said "no, the feature when you are driving, stop the car, push the off button, get out and walk away and it locks itself when you are out of range" - he said he would have to look into it and get back to me......

here is hoping, would love to be able to hook it up to the computer at mazda and just find it myself

here is hoping, would love to be able to hook it up to the computer at mazda and just find it myself
    I know! How cool would it be to find out some of these 'hidden features' by playing around a little

Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Chapter 3 Page 21 bitches.

"Autolock Function".

Tell your dealer to $&@; it up his/her $&@€!
    Last edited by Yeldarb; 24-05-2011 at 05:10 PM.

just looked in my manual as well, there it is, i am going to go in and beat them with the owners manual till its done......

it will be a change from the phone books i am used to using

My husband thinks this should work in reverse also as he hates that I won't push the button on the key and he has to wait till I get to the car to unlock it by pressing the button on the door, even when I have the keys in my hand lol. Car is going in for a service in two weeks so will get it done then.

I'm going in for my 10,000k service tomorrow and plan to get this done. I will not be impressed at all if I have to tell them how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by missjody9 View Post
    My husband thinks this should work in reverse also as he hates that I won't push the button on the key and he has to wait till I get to the car to unlock it by pressing the button on the door, even when I have the keys in my hand lol. Car is going in for a service in two weeks so will get it done then.
    Jody. My passengers get a bit annoyed too. Who can be arsed fishing around in their handbag for the key though . My key never comes out of my handbag unless I change to a smaller purse to go out .
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Yeah I know! My handbag is a mess. Can't find a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by missjody9 View Post
    Jody, you're lucky he doesn't have the spare set in his pocket. Many times we both get to the doors at the same time, I press the button, then a millisecond later she does. Little game we like to play.

It doesn't work in reverse. Trust me!!!
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

I talked to the mecanics were i work all they do is plug there computer in and activate it its so easy he said... If anyone from perth haven trobles gettin it come to mandurah mazda

It will be a must at my next service. Cool feature

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I talked to the mecanics were i work all they do is plug there computer in and activate it its so easy he said... If anyone from perth haven trobles gettin it come to mandurah mazda
    Any chance you can get the mechanic to call Colin at Ringwood Mazda and tell him how to do it, even after showing them the manual they are not willing to even try until they speak to someone who has done it...

Any chance you can get the mechanic to call Colin at Ringwood Mazda and tell him how to do it, even after showing them the manual they are not willing to even try until they speak to someone who has done it...
    Makes you pretty confident that these are the tools servicing our cars eh?
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

I had mine done yesterday at Penfold Mazda no questions asked and no blank stares!

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Jody, you're lucky he doesn't have the spare set in his pocket. Many times we both get to the doors at the same time, I press the button, then a millisecond later she does. Little game we like to play.

It doesn't work in reverse. Trust me!!!
    Don't think he is brave enough to touch the keys lol
    Queenslands Bossy Bitch

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast