User Tag List

Thread: New MPS6 Owner .. :)

1. Default New MPS6 Owner .. :)

After months of searching, I finally found and bought a MPS6 last week

The journey was a long one. Started looking in Jan.. Almost got suckered into buying a re-birthed one in Strathfield.. A last minute StateRoads inspection saved me. After that it was a long wait for more low KM MPS6's to hit the market.. A few decent sounding ones came on the market in QLD and VIC, and I seriously considered flying there to get one...

In the end, one of the NSW ones dropped their price to something around my budget so I pounced! I bought it off a lovely couple at Horsely Park, it was the wife's car, and she was so sad to see her baby go.. she took great care of it and it was in excellent condition.. since it was a lease car, there was another wait for the finances to clear.. but now its my baby.. and I'm loving it!

It was a couple of nice extras already installed such as turbo timer, tinted windows, reverse camera and paint protection.. Not sure what my next add on will be, but I'm tempted to do the LED brake lights, and maybe the pop-up DVD unit..

Anyway, it's great to finally join the MPS club.

Some photos:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MPS 06.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	8370Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MPS 02.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	8371Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MPS 01.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	8372Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MPS 04.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	8373Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MPS 08.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	8374
    Last edited by mashimus; 02-05-2011 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mashimus View Post
    After months of searching, I finally found and bought a MPS6 last week

The journey was a long one. Started looking in Jan.. Almost got suckered into buying a re-birthed one in Strathfield.. A last minute StateRoads inspection saved me. After that it was a long wait for more low KM MPS6's to hit the market.. A few decent sounding ones came on the market in QLD and VIC, and I seriously considered flying there to get one...

In the end, one of the NSW ones dropped their price to something around my budget so I pounced! I bought it off a lovely couple at Horsely Park, it was the wife's car, and she was so sad to see her baby go.. she took great care of it and it was in excellent condition.. since it was a lease car, there was another wait for the finances to clear.. but now its my baby.. and I'm loving it!

It was a couple of nice extras already installed such as turbo timer, tinted windows, reverse camera and paint protection.. Not sure what my next add on will be, but I'm tempted to do the LED brake lights, and maybe the pop-up DVD unit..

Anyway, it's great to finally join the MPS club.
    Welcome. Enjoy.
    ___,...--'--..--...,,,
    [__--_;=-o-:iiiiiilll.===
    ``/ /-'|___|;;;;;;;;:

welcome buddy! and im sure you'll spend hours if not days trolling through the forums!

but... PICS !

to the forum mate.

to ozmps
    glad to hear you've found what you're looking for, enjoy your car and the forums
    there is a couple of us heading out to the drags in in 10 days time (assuming no rain...) if you want to tag along and have a look
    else, am hoping to organise a get together in mid june
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Congrats and welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Default

Added some photos..

SarcasticOne: Where are the drags? Eastern Creek? I'm pretty busy this month, might give it a miss.. but thanks for the invite..

welcome mate! 6 FTW

9. Default

welcome

Congrats and welcome to the forum