User Tag List

Thread: GReddy type RZ BOV + MPS adapter flange + recirc attachment

Default GReddy type RZ BOV + MPS adapter flange + recirc attachment

Item: Greddy Type RZ, recirc valve (also have vent to air adapter) and MPS adapter flange (has rubber O rings on both sides, no need for gasket)
    Item Condition: used
    Reason for selling: bov hits stock airbox
    Price and price conditions: $250 inc postage
    Extra Info: good for people who want an adjustable bov and are not using the stock airbox
    Pictures:

Last edited by lup15; 19-04-2011 at 03:21 PM.

2. Default

hi mate sent you a pm-

just check it out bro to cover your back side..

Welcome to GReddy Oceania

check out the pics on the link above & one dodgy one on ebay too
    Last edited by yzfr1000; 19-04-2011 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yzfr1000 View Post
    dude its a knock off - just spoke to GREDDY australia - he warned me about the copies in australia at the moment, damn!

he said there like $35 worth of parts & the quality

damn - but anyways, ill give you $100 cash if u want to get rid of it?

Welcome to GReddy Oceania

check out the pics on the link above & one dodgy one on ebay too
    It looks like a genuine one to me, the letters on the sticker look bolder (and the alignment is the same as the genuine ones in the link you supplied) and it has tapered holes on the venting funnel.

I looked at those photos on the link you posted, and from lup15's photo above, I don't think there's enough evidence to call it a fake.

The adjustment screw is the correct length
    It has tapered holes on the venting funnel

The side of me that has faith in humanity is telling me that you're genuinely wanting to help.

Unfortunately that has been completely over-ridden by the side of me that believes you're just trying to convince someone that the genuine item they've bought is a fake, pick it up cheap, and resell it for it's full value.

I hope I'm wrong.....
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

5. Default

Im just looking at buying one, so rang GREDDY australia in Cronulla - Guy said where you looking at buying one, cause i want to make sure adapter & all that works on mazda 3 mps.

Im not hating, im just letting guy know, id hate to buy a copy, spend so much money when there not real?

greddy aus said its fake. check the link or greddy site, the colour, the stickers left/rhs etc, greddy mgr said its a knock off, Greddy aust had heaps of complaints..

im spewing because there mad!

You didn't go about this the right way mate. If you had an issue, PM the seller direct. Send him the link and let him compare products. IF it is fake he will make it known.

For my money, I thinks it genuine. As per Dan, the adjustment screw looks ok.

Very nice of you to offer to take it of his hands...

7. Default

Post fixed - Just wanting one, & was advised to check it out before buying ANY greddy as a heap of knock-offs hit aus recently, if this is real, then cool..

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    You didn't go about this the right way mate. If you had an issue, PM the seller direct. Send him the link and let him compare products. IF it is fake he will make it known.

For my money, I thinks it genuine. As per Dan, the adjustment screw looks ok.

Very nice of you to offer to take it of his hands...

I too went through the process to check it was a real version in which I bought assuming it was. I'll post pictures of the areas and you can make up your own mind

I bought this used as well, so unfortunately the box was not provided.

If you want the MPS adapter only, let me know. As the adapter wouldn't be useful for anyone else
    Last edited by lup15; 19-04-2011 at 02:11 PM.

9. Default

Pm me mate!

sold