User Tag List

Thread: Shops for suspension

Default Shops for suspension

Hey all,

Ive currently got kingsprings in my 08 mps3 sports and im finding the rear tire wear is more on th inside due to the lowering of the car and I can not get them adjusted with the current setup.

Basicly im after whats good brands and whats a good shop in brisbane ? im think coil overs are my best options.

Cheers,

Jr

Mate, all you need are some adjustable rear camber arms to fix that. Not a set of coilovers.
    Do a search for SPC camber arms. Or Dominant engineering camber arms. You'll need to source these from the US.

is there anyone in brisbane that can install them ?

i have a sandy driveway and dont truest it with a jack.

ASK 2xs see what he can get ( find him site vendor section0

i can get pedders Extreme XA Coilover Kit and the camber adjustment fitted for $2675

is there anyone else in brisbane ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jrbris View Post
    i can get pedders Extreme XA Coilover Kit and the camber adjustment fitted for $2675

is there anyone else in brisbane ?
    Handy info: the Pedders Extremes are the exact same coilover as the BC BR coilovers. They cost me $1299 plus $400 for my mechanic to fit and then a wheel balance.

I'm loving the BC Coilovers and would recommend them. Totally transformed the car's handling and stance. PM me I you'd like more info mate.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Jrbris View Post
    Hey all,

Ive currently got kingsprings in my 08 mps3 sports and im finding the rear tire wear is more on th inside due to the lowering of the car and I can not get them adjusted with the current setup.

Basicly im after whats good brands and whats a good shop in brisbane ? im think coil overs are my best options.

Cheers,

Jr
    There's an information day being run at a Fulcrum Suspension workshop in Brisbane on 30 April. Have a look under the Club Cruises/Meets section for more info. I'd suggest maybe popping along to that get some info and see some other MPS's with various setups.

P.S. That Pedders price is an absolute rip off...much easier and better solutions out there for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by TD View Post

P.S. That Pedders price is an absolute rip off...much easier and better solutions out there for the money.
    Totally agree; have seen the Pedders for way cheaper than that fitted

For that sort of money you could get some Tein Super Streets or some KW's.

thats for the camber arm also in that price.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

any recommendation on where i can get this fitted ? i would go tien but was told really expensive if they need repairs. im at kangaroo point so any where close.

If you can wait a week or so, come to Fulcrum Suspension on the 30th before doing your dough.

Click here for information on the Fulcrum Suspension day

The Pedders price you have been quoted is quite expensive, even including the camber arms.

If you absolutely must have something right now and can't wait, go back to that Pedders that quoted you and get them to just fit the camber arms they're offering.