User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BK Only - Mazda3 MPS Slim weather shields...

Default BK Only - Mazda3 MPS Slim weather shields...

Hi Guys,

I have been looking around for these for a while and after speaking to a close mate of mine who runs an online and forum based auto parts business know as Mod-Seekers, hes able to get full sets of these for our first gen 3MPS.

They sit approximately 15mm from the glass for that real nice slim fit, and are made out of dark acrylic, I'm yet to confirm the minimum number for these but I think its around 10+ I thought I'd put this out there for those who may be interested and would like to order a set.

Price wise these go for approx $120USD but once you factor in shipping they turn out much more pricey.

For forum members who go through the GB they should set us back $90 excluding shipping which shouldn't be much to most major cities around Aus, I will also confirm on price and see if he can hook us up with a flat rate shipping cost.

Keep in mind that the many places that sell these are out of stock or on backorder. Not even Mazda dealers here carry these!

IN:

Me (malicioso)

Maybe:

Best image I could find:
    Do Not Fear Torque Steer...

ZOOM F*cking ZOOM Biatch!!

I bought mine directly from Mazda here in Brisbane.
    I think they were $35ish the the front pair.

Yeah that is just for the front and they're more likely not to be the slim ones, this is for the full set i.e. front and back and sit 15mm from the glass, the bubble ones Mazda sells look like something that goes on Mums car lol

They are the slimline ones.

Troy have a good look at the photo I posted, yours curve out while the ones I've posted sit totally flat...

They were only available from Japanese Mazda dealers...

Anyways no one seems interested, I guess I'll just grab a set for my self...

i may be interested. What is the final price shipped ?

Thanks

$90.00 without would have to get a quote for shipping once we get them in....

if you're real keen let me know coz so far he's just bringing a set in for my self, I can ask him to bring some more in if more ppl end up being interested.

Are they black plastic or tinted? In that photo they look real dark. I like them and may be interested.

They are tinted acrylic so yeah they should look dark and even give some shade, I will post some more photos once I get a set installed on my car and if there is enough interest I could get my hands on more!

Ok guys I have confirmed that there is only three sets, I will be taking one and Kelvin is keen on the second set, so that leaves one set!

They should be making their way here soon so will let you know when they have landed and will get quotes on shipping for you guys.

Kelvin: Yeah mate they should be pretty much the same as those, I also failed to comment that they're after market ones, the original JDM Mazda ones are obsolete and out of the suppliers I have spoken to none of them know when they will get some in. So we're super lucky to get a hold of three sets...

I will take the 3rd set!

Cheers

its all good. OEM jdm ones will probably cost a fortune. When i used to have a prelude, they were chasing $275 for a set of 2 !!!

Ok all taken!

Will keep you guys up to date...

Cheers!

Alex

Ok guys these have arrived, I have PM'd Kelvin and it's just Nirvandan who I still need to contact, I have installed one of the sets onto my car and will post photos shortly, perhaps take some during my lunch break.

Let me know

17. Default

I thought JDM Goodie stocked the Axela weather shields? I just bought my Atenza one from them..

^^^Yes they do but they have been out of stock for quite a while and when I contacted them they said that they don't know when they will have more, this is dues to the disasters in Japan and their main supplier being based there.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Let me know
    Hey man you don't have PMs turned on!!!!

Sorry dude, can only get PMs from members that are on my friends list, i have sent you friend request

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Malicioso View Post
    ^^^Yes they do but they have been out of stock for quite a while and when I contacted them they said that they don't know when they will have more, this is dues to the disasters in Japan and their main supplier being based there.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Hmm oh yeah, tis a shame hey . I emailed them last week asking about stocks / possible group buy but they never got back to me. So I decided to order one anyway yesterday. Did you use another email address other than sales@jdm... ?
    Thanks

Don't forget to upload some pics!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast