User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BK Only - Mazda3 MPS Slim weather shields...

Quote Originally Posted by laser beam View Post
    Hmm oh yeah, tis a shame hey . I emailed them last week asking about stocks / possible group buy but they never got back to me. So I decided to order one anyway yesterday. Did you use another email address other than sales@jdm... ?
    Thanks

Don't forget to upload some pics!
    Yeah I emailed them at that address, they got back to me within a day... They have been out of stock for some time now and on backorder for the MZ/MPS3 anyways....

Nirvandan: yeah man I got your friends request, will PM you in a couple of mins.

Btw Photos:

Sorry for shitty Iphone quality....

You will notice that they don't have the little screws holding them on, they're after market so they just stick on with 3M tape, I've done freeway speeds so far and they haven't budged, same with my M3 style spoiler lip which now has been on for over two months with the same tape and has not moved.

If anyone else may be interested I can see if i can get more, and will also start looking into other bits and pieces like these for the MPS...

Cheers!

Alex
    Do Not Fear Torque Steer...

ZOOM F*cking ZOOM Biatch!!

Payment sent

Awesome!

I will find out if I can get my hands on more for those who would like a set...

4. Default

See what he has available for the 6 sedan too please (just in case my order with jdm goodie gets delayed)

Will Do mate

Any side on pics? They look the goods, but would like to see them from a side on angle.

Boost: will take some full pics shortly, just been real busy atm and haven't had the chance to take any proper shots.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Malicioso View Post
    Will Do mate
    Thanks

can you get for Gen II mps too?

i been looking for these front and back for a while...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12