User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mazda 6 write off!

OMG how amazing.... yeah i was not sure on the details but great to see you have joined.... us mazda lovers are up in the news! Glad to hear your kids were NOT in the car... thats a releif. I love the Civic type R but the new ones are ugly. Just get another MPS6 a few dealers still have brand new ones sitting around.... INSURANCE?

My insurance company actually looked after me and gave me what a 2006 model is really worth, and added more for the bonnet and headlight protectors that were on the car but obviously smashed off. I was pretty surprised to see the pics beat me here, impressed really! Yes I am definitely looking at another, pretty hard to find anything that beats it. I have found a relatively new one but it's white, I don't like white.

Glad you are alright Sparkee, that makes me cringe looking at the pics - I too cart my 2 young boys around in my MPS 3, and my wife in her Maxx Sport hatch.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sparkee View Post
    My insurance company actually looked after me and gave me what a 2006 model is really worth, and added more for the bonnet and headlight protectors that were on the car but obviously smashed off.
    Hey Sparkee, which insurance co are you with?

I am with QBE Wardski, I have no complaints.

Hey sparkee, I'm with QBE, but have 4 year new replacement, which I take means in event of a write off they replace with a new model or something with similar new value? (haven't really read the fine print though)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12