User Tag List

Thread: Auto Windows MPS6

Default Auto Windows MPS6

Does anyone know how to make all the windows auto on the MPS 6?

sick of only one doing it and having to sit and wait for the others ones to go to.

Also anyone know how to keep the windows working after ignition switched off?

Thanks

I believe it's not possible to do any of these things...

Not sure about making them all auto but you should be able to hook up a constant power to the power window circuit to keep them on all the time.. Not sure that its worth all the messing around though

Cant speak for the auto part to avoid holding the button, but u can have the wind up automatically when u lock the car.

Jaycar sell auto window winders that u wire into the drivers door controls and as soon as u lock the car the windows go up. You can override it by locking ur windows.

Had one on my rex. Its pretty cool.

It can be done by the shops, just needs a relay hooked to it. Try JB or Autobahn

I run an autobarn store, and yes you can get an automatic window wind up from autobarn. We only normally install them when installing the top end Viper alarms but I'm sure it can be wired in on it's own.
    The US Mazdaspeeds have a system that can roll up or down all the windows from holding down the open or close button or your key, might be worth exploring....?

Quote Originally Posted by Grajy View Post
    I believe it's not possible to do any of these things...
    I did of course mean as a factory unit you can't do it. Aftermarket parts make it possible...

8. Default

Here in South Africa we have all those functions in the MPS. Auto windows for all windows, from drivers control and individually.
    In my 6, it also has the function of holding the key buttons down. Hold down lock, and the windows all close, hold down unlock and they all open. Pretty cool.
    Wonder if you fit a main unit from here into a one of your cars it will work??

Interesting - guess in SA it's part of anti-terr and hijack strategy. Good move.