User Tag List

Thread: [SOLD] Hypertech Max Energy Sport

Default [SOLD] Hypertech Max Energy Sport

Item: Hypertech Max Energy Sport
    Item Condition: Used to flash my car twice. Slight scratch on corner of unit (about 3mm long) which has always been there and does not affect operation.
    Reason for selling: No longer using the tune - looking to get custom tune to suit further modifications planned
    Price and price conditions: $370
    Extra Info: With all original packaging and cables. Made a noticeable difference in power delivery and did not adversely affect fuel economy (may have even improved!)
    Pictures: If required will post photos
    Last edited by duglet; 15-04-2011 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Price change

2. Default

You have a MPS 6 yeah? Cant you still use the hypertech after doing some mods?

Quote Originally Posted by rabba64 View Post
    You have a MPS 6 yeah? Cant you still use the hypertech after doing some mods?
    yeah, you can
    but it only takes into account the intake, a full custom tune will yeild better results than a HT will
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Yeah that's pretty much it. I'm considering selling the car, but most likely going for some upgrades that will give the best result with a custom tune.

It drives good with it, but if I am going to go with a custom tune later I may as well sell it and have the money now

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    yeah, you can
    but it only takes into account the intake, a full custom tune will yeild better results than a HT will
    Not entirely correct there Sam, the ht has the intakes listed to calibrate it's afr's around the various maf housing sizes, all other mods will show improvements over the results of the standard tune as the ht tune doesn't pull power like the stock ecu.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

Yeah Sam, quit talking

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    Not entirely correct there Sam, the ht has the intakes listed to calibrate it's afr's around the various maf housing sizes, all other mods will show improvements over the results of the standard tune as the ht tune doesn't pull power like the stock ecu.
    What do you mean by pull power? As in, kept restrictive?

Bump! Price drop

I am interested in the unit! Please contact to discuss. Cheers, Andrew

Pm sent

Sold