User Tag List

Thread: New Member Camden Area

1. Default New Member Camden Area

G'day Guys,
    Just thought I would drop in and introduce myself. Ill be the first to admit that I know very little about these wonderful cars but I'm looking forward to accessing the huge amount of info you have all accumulated and the knowledge you all possess.

I have had limited dealings with jap turbo performance cars (I drive and XR6 Turbos and Commodore SS's for work) but I'm keen to learn. I'm yet to buy a MPS but know it's the car that I want and have started looking.

Glad to be here.
    Karl

HI, what model MPS?

3. Default

I'm looking at around the 06-07 era. There seem to be a few out there with reasonable Km's. Just not sure about the extra for the sports?

i think the extra is worth it, but i like that little bit of luxury that leather brings
    and when it's 2nd hand, you're normally looking at ~1k difference between the 2

to ozmps
    if you have any questions, feel free to ask (at least do a search first please!)
    enjoy the forums and good luck finding a car, looking for a 3 or a 6?
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

5. Default

I would prefer the sports, just for the leather lol. I'm looking at the 3. Just not a lover of the 6 in sedan form. The beauty of the forum is that most questions have already been asked, so the search function gets a good workout!