User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2007 Mazda 3 MPS. . . Recently bought

I'm just wondering, what does your BLUE on the car look like? In the photo it looks more like Aurora Blue...
    Cosmic Blue was a Greeny-grey-sort-of-blue, while Aurora Blue was a FULL-ON blue...

Quote Originally Posted by Grajy View Post
    I'm just wondering, what does your BLUE on the car look like? In the photo it looks more like Aurora Blue...
    Cosmic Blue was a Greeny-grey-sort-of-blue, while Aurora Blue was a FULL-ON blue...
    With a name like "Cosmic MPS" I had a guess
    Achievements
    2009 Jamboree Street Compact Winner
    Aust. Quickest and Fastest MPS
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 AWD Territory - White and Slightly lowered on 22s - The tow car.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

There have been issues with the hub splines clicking, usually just needs to be disassembled and re-greased, where abouts in Sydney are you? , maybe we can help find you a decent workshop, as reliable Mazda shops are few and far between.

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    With a name like "Cosmic MPS" I had a guess
    You have not seen his pic??? Looks Aurora Blue, Troy
    ___,...--'--..--...,,,
    [__--_;=-o-:iiiiiilll.===
    ``/ /-'|___|;;;;;;;;:

Its actually a metallicy blue grey . . . no were near the Aurora blue . . . aurora blue is much darker then my colour. . .

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Im down in the eastern suburbs. . . near coogee area . . im taking it tomorrow to the mazda dealership as i have an extended warranty with them . . . told them i wasnt happy with service as i had a service done 2 weeks ago and APARRENTLY they checked everything but i dont think they did. . i explained to them the issue so lets hope they can find what it is . . .

the clicking sometimes happens also when im taking of from the lights. .

Inner West
    Don't see many MPS on the road

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Inner West
    Don't see many MPS on the road
    really? where about in the inner west are you? there's a heap around me... newtown/stanmore area

i dont see many either honestly i may see like 2 to 3 max during the week. . and im in the eastern suburbs

got my car back today from mazda after complaining to them about the noise. . . they ended up tightening up my suspension, and bearings and i have to say the noise has gone away...

hope it stays like this hehe

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    really? where about in the inner west are you? there's a heap around me... newtown/stanmore area
    I'm at Petersham
    Seen three since joining the Forum almost a year back
    Two in North Sydney in one day which was a real buzz and another last Sunday in Ashfield

very rare to come across from my experience anyways. . . especially the gen 1 types

Agree
    Sounds like you and I maybe need to look harder

haha i think so . . .

good feeling when u see one though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12