User Tag List

Thread: ChipTorque / ozMPSclub Baton Relay Dyno Day 16th April

1. Default ChipTorque / ozMPSclub Baton Relay Dyno Day 16th April

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baton%20relay%20flyer%20chiptorque%20dyno%20day.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	8072

We are hosting a Dyno Day for the ozMPSclub forum on Saturday 16th April. It's a great opportunity to come and check out ChipTorque and get closer to our dyno facilities than we would normally allow, meet the team including Lachlan our head tuner and myself plus catch up with your mates from the forum.

We'll be having a BBQ to keep everyone fueled for the day and part of the entry fee is also raising money for a good cause - The Relay for Life. This is a cancer fundraising event and like myself, I am sure most of us have friends and relatives that are or have been affected by this illness. Every little bit helps towards healing and preventing cancer in others.

For those participating in getting a dyno run of your car, you will also be given the option to sit in the passenger seat during the dyno run, which is a rare opportunity in itself!

Please check out this link for more information on the day including the entry form.

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/club-...il-2011-a.html

All are welcome. It would be great to see you there!

From Leah and all the ChipTorque Team
    follow us on twitter - http://twitter.com/chiptorque

2. Default

ChipTorque will have a Lucky Door Prize for all entrants in tomorrow's Dyno Day.
    If you run your car, you go into the draw to
    Win a voucher for up to 3 hours of Custom Dyno Tuning at ChipTorque
    This is valued at up to $660 for a 2WD vehicle or $900 for a 4WD vehicle.
    This will be drawn at the conclusion of the day and the winner must be present to claim their prize

3. Default

closed