User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MPS6 In Perth

Thanks red3vil.

Picked up some coil overs, eta 11 odd weeks Also had the car detailed by Adam from OCdetailing, he did an awesome job but just my luck it rains the next day for the first time in three months lol.

Oh and opinions? Would prefer CH but these look pretty neat!
    Last edited by DCIEVE; 08-04-2011 at 12:35 AM.

Haven't seen much of a trend with the mesh wheels latey
    Would be a good change and i'd imagine you would stand out from the crowd with those

Do like the LMs!

I've always wanted a set, but hard to find the size I need

Huge fan of the LM's

Do it!

What size and offset are you going to be looking at?

Leaning towards 8 +35 or 8.5 +40. All the stuff on yahoo is staggered though (including those lms), and the CH are all euro stud patterns

After trial and error I can recommend Jason Mazda in Osborne Park- both times I've had my car in there for repairs they got the workshop supervisor to work on my car which gets the job done properly.

They just repaired my transfer case- came in much much cheaper than the quotes I got from other mazda dealers in perth and the service advisors there appreciate a nicely modded MPS too.

Due to personal experience I will NEVER recomend Wood Bros Mazda or Parkland Mazda not even for basic servicing they just don't give a stuff about their customers.

Hey Pete sounds like you are going to have a beast of an MPS can't wait for you to take me for a run around the block.

Someone should organise a meet/ cruise in the next few weeks!
    Last edited by Fletch; 19-04-2011 at 08:17 PM. Reason: typo

Can I ask how much the transfer case repair was?

Quote Originally Posted by kmh001 View Post
    Can I ask how much the transfer case repair was?
    $480.00

Thats great, I was quoted something like $1400 by Wood Bros.

Great feedback, thanks Fletch.

Well I gave Jason Mazda a try - the basic service is reasonable but the quote to do the logbook service (only difference being spark plugs) was abhorrant. So basic service it was and ebay for spark plugs! They also spotted a broken engine mount - does anyone have a Mazda trade account for purchasing small parts like this? Not too keen on increasing NVH with an aftermarket mount.

Also fitted the tein coil's and evo x wheels - the offset is pretty aggressive but after a big guard roll there is no rubbing so I couldn't be happier.

Finally took a photo of it.

Hey man, did you ever get a price up on OEM mounts from mazda?
    The car looks great man!

Mazda quoted an installed price but I can't remember what it was... would like to find someone with a trade account and fit it myself but no luck so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12