User Tag List

Thread: Xede Interceptor

Default Xede Interceptor

Hi guys
    I found a Xede Interceptor but its tuned for an MPS3. I ve got an MPS6
    Will it be a plug and play? I know the engines are the same but how about the wiring?

Thanks

The ECU pin / wire diagram will be incorrect, you can probably get the right diagram for the MPS6 from Chiptorque, the pins on the physical units are generic, I would also strongly recommend you have it specifically tuned to your car.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    The ECU pin / wire diagram will be incorrect, you can probably get the right diagram for the MPS6 from Chiptorque, the pins on the physical units are generic, I would also strongly recommend you have it specifically tuned to your car.
    Thanks mate
    Will do.

4. Default

Here's the installation wiring diagrams.
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. Default

I would also post some base maps, but the forum doesn't like the format of the attachement. Do you forum experts have a suggestion to get around this? Leah @ CT

Can you compress them into a zip file Leah?

7. Default

more XEDE wiring diagrams

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    Can you compress them into a zip file Leah?
    Thanks Matt, must be wearing my blonde hat today
    Here's a bag of goodies for both the 3MPS, 6MPS & Gen 2 3MPS.
    Note that tunes and diagrams with 'CRFP' encorporate common rail fuel pressure. Use the wiring diagram that matches (I currently have no diagram for the 6MPS in that configuration sorry). By preference we only intercept that where needed.
    Tunes described as 'Flat' have no changes in them and could be used for someone who wants to tune their car from scratch.
    FYI: these are ChipTorque tunes from our dyno to suit standard vehicles and will require custom tuning to suit the vehicle you are using them on.
    follow us on twitter - http://twitter.com/chiptorque

Quote Originally Posted by ChipTorque View Post
    Thanks Matt, must be wearing my blonde hat today
    Here's a bag of goodies for both the 3MPS, 6MPS & Gen 2 3MPS.
    Note that tunes and diagrams with 'CRFP' encorporate common rail fuel pressure. Use the wiring diagram that matches (I currently have no diagram for the 6MPS in that configuration sorry). By preference we only intercept that where needed.
    Tunes described as 'Flat' have no changes in them and could be used for someone who wants to tune their car from scratch.
    FYI: these are ChipTorque tunes from our dyno to suit standard vehicles and will require custom tuning to suit the vehicle you are using them on.
    Hi Leah
    Thanks for that. My MPS6 is stock. Do you have any tunes for it?
    Thanks

10. Default

Use the base maps in the above 6 MPS zip file. The XEDE is designed to be custom dyno tuned for accurate / optimal results. I recommend that you get it dyno tuned or at least review the vehicle's tune accuracy by data logging with a Dashhwak or other method.

Cheers, Leah @ CT