User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Impressive results for the MPS3 at the Bathurst 12hr Production Race

Sounds good Team Green, pencil in the 18-19 July at Eastern Creek. Beforehand I will be in touch with Grand Prix Mazda Team hoping to organise a tour if possible to the pits to meet the team & check out the MPS. Are you Flag Marshall for this event or spectating ?

I will be a spectator and I thought of contacting them as well and trying to get a group from all of the mazda forums to attend to give Jake some support as I have a large mazda flag....

Some pics of Jakes 3MPS

Here pushing the SS Sportswagon

from my mates gallery..

Was the 3 MPS in any of the TV coverage of the 12 hour? Missed it on TV.

It was on limited coverage, since it had a few issues....fuel ran out, cracked oil cooler, TBE came loose from the turbo housing.

its such a shame as he has proved that the little hot hatch can mix it with the big guys...so with some $$$ from Mazda and tech support the MPS3 would be a front runner...

Lets see what happens after Targa with the RX8 SP and the current Targa MPS 3 would be great track cars as they are sorted...

even a SP25 would be a great car for its class up against the RS 2.5 Imprezza and the Sonata 2.4i....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12