User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New 2010 Mazdaspeed3 owner...

Default New 2010 Mazdaspeed3 owner...

Hi all! I'm a new 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 owner from Canada and I've been trying to get my hands on the 2010 MPS badges placed on the front grill and rear hatch of the Mazda 3 MPS. I understand the one on the front grill is a little smaller than the one on the rear hatch. Can anyone help me out as to where and how I can purchase these? Thank you in advance for any assistance!

[Q] 2010 CWP MAZDASPEED 3

We get the occasional person here looking for Mazdaspeed badges, maybe a swap with one of us would be your best bet =)

3. Default

Wow... someone actually wanting the "MPS" badge, not the "Mazdaspeed" badge reverse.... I'm sure there's someone who'd want to do a swap with you. There's not even any on eBay over here that I could link you.

, I know, it's funny how it works out that way. North American rides want Euro or Japanese parts and vice versa. It's all about trying to have something different.

Well I don't want to actually remove my Mazdaspeed badging. I just want to add the MPS badges. I can help out to get Mazdaspeed badges though, but I think it might be easier to buy them on eBay as I've seen them there. It sucks that there's no MPS badges on eBay.

welcome,

If no one has them second hand or can not get direct from Japan. You can contact a parts department of a Mazda dealer here in Aust. They will have them or can order in.

eg

Ringwood Mazda | Spare Parts & Accessories

Cost is the issue. I think it would be between $80 - $100 AUS per badge plus postage.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMPS View Post
    welcome,

If no one has them second hand or can not get direct from Japan. You can contact a parts department of a Mazda dealer here in Aust. They will have them or can order in.

eg

Ringwood Mazda | Spare Parts & Accessories

Cost is the issue. I think it would be between $80 - $100 AUS per badge plus postage.
    Thanks for the advice. Maybe I'll give that a try. I've actually tried emailing some dealers in the UK, but no response yet. I'm not sure that I want to pay $80 for the badges though. And is that a set, or just for one?

WOW, thanks! I guess it's all in the wording in the search! Now is that the small one for the grill or the larger one for the rear? hhmm...

Hi and welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Default

mps garage sells black ones? www.mpsgarage.com.au

Was going to say try MPS Garage, failing that I saw some on another site will see if I can track them down now for you..

The site I though did not have them, sorry!
    Last edited by rfzd; 27-03-2011 at 07:58 PM.

Queue,

Go to streetunit.com or more specifically:

http://www.streetunit.com/Black_Out_Series_s/1448.htm

They're in Florida, and The've got what your after for about $35.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by 03blk View Post
    Queue,

Go to streetunit.com or more specifically:

Black Out Series

They're in Florida, and The've got what your after for about $35.

Tom
    Spot on Tom. I was gonna suggest streetunit.com. Beat me to it.

BTW, Welcome to this fine establishment
    ___,...--'--..--...,,,
    [__--_;=-o-:iiiiiilll.===
    ``/ /-'|___|;;;;;;;;:

Thanks everyone for your assistance! However, it's unclear if these badges are the smaller ones located on the front grill, which seems to be the more elusive one right now. I've been given sources for the rear MPS badging which is great, so I know where to get that now. I'm just trying to confirm if some of these other ones are the badges for the front. Plus I'm only interested in the original chrome version.

Quote Originally Posted by Queue View Post
    Thanks everyone for your assistance! However, it's unclear if these badges are the smaller ones located on the front grill, which seems to be the more elusive one right now. I've been given sources for the rear MPS badging which is great, so I know where to get that now. I'm just trying to confirm if some of these other ones are the badges for the front. Plus I'm only interested in the original chrome version.
    Send them an email or give them a call.
    ___,...--'--..--...,,,
    [__--_;=-o-:iiiiiilll.===
    ``/ /-'|___|;;;;;;;;:

Quote Originally Posted by Grajy View Post
    Send them an email or give them a call.
    I've received responses from all these vendors and they've all said that they only have the larger badge for the rear hatch! So I've emailed 3 dealers in Australia so far and now awaiting their response (if they respond to an out-of-town bloke like me). Thinking i should try emailing ALL the dealers...

WOW u are keen to get these.. good luck

Hi and welcome

if you are really that keen, someone might be nice and get them off a dealer for you

wait a couple of days, if still no response, let us know, am sure we can work something out

I know it seems a little juvenile, but it's a little accent, that's all. I'm not going to lose sleep over this if I don't end up getting one this year. If someone were to actually grab the set for me, I'd be gratetful. I'm not expecting that though, nor am I asking someone to go out of their way like that. However, I'd use PayPal to pony up if that's the case.

*sigh* still can't find the front grill MPS badge! The dealerships in Australia aren't responding to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast