User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New 2010 Mazdaspeed3 owner...

Quote Originally Posted by Queue View Post
    *sigh* still can't find the front grill MPS badge! The dealerships in Australia aren't responding to me.
    Try this...
    Part number BBV451721A
    AUD$54

I googled it, but only comes up in Russian sites!! Hope that helps.

The cheapest trackable postage from Australia (via www.auspost.com) is around $50.
    Last edited by Yeldarb; 31-03-2011 at 04:11 PM.
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

I just found out that one of my good friends old friend is currently living there in Australia! I'm going to be asking him if he can drop into a dealership for me to grab those badges! We'll see how that goes.

Good luck

Here's my first pic, with my first mod on my car. I had replaced the OEM fog light bulbs with aftermarkets that match the HID.

mmm, white, very nice

Remember when I was asking for help with finding the MPS badge for my car? Well I finally received it, and since then added a few more mods. Thanks to everyone here for your help with suggestions to getting those badges . However, I have finally reached my goal for modifications for my 2010 Mazdaspeed3. Its subtle and clean, which was my original intention. I should do more you say? Well future mods might include:

- R3 rims (if they somehow come across my way to be affordable)
    - Rear motor mounts
    - Big Brake Upgrade
    - Matte black vinyl roof (on the fence with this because I like how clean the white roof still looks)
    - In-dash multimedia unit

These are all future mods that Id consider if the wallet can support it. But for now, Im more than satisfied with the vehicles current status. The installers are all here from Canada.

[Q] 2010 CWP MAZDASPEED 3

Very nice...we're getting the white MS3 it seems in Aus. No doubt you will inspire many a modder!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Very nice...we're getting the white MS3 it seems in Aus. No doubt you will inspire many a modder!!
    Wow. I never knew you guys didn't have the Crystal White Pearl coloured MPS there! I hope the car inspires people there. You guys were a friendly bunch when I needed help.

Awesome photos mate

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

You're very handy with a camera. What are you using for those nice graphics?

I like your rear vinyl wrap done in black. I've done it also, but in greay, similar to the new coat of paint on your wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    You're very handy with a camera. What are you using for those nice graphics?

I like your rear vinyl wrap done in black. I've done it also, but in greay, similar to the new coat of paint on your wheels.
    Are you asking what program am I using? If so, Adobe Photoshop. There was much post-production work done to the pics to obtain the effects.

Nice. I have it in a box ready to install. Just need to unstick myself from iMovie!

White/Black/Silver cars, such great canvases for stylized modding. Red...hmmm, have to work a bit harder to make it tasteful.

Keep up the good work.

Just posting another pic with the red tints on the tail lights. The guys here at ReStyleIt.ca are great to work with!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12