User Tag List

Thread: Rear window spoiler

1. Default Rear window spoiler

Hey everyone!

Just wondering if anybody knows where to find a MPS 6 rear window spoiler? Ive been looking and looking but have had no luck ANYWHERE! i really want one

Regards

Got any pics of what it looks like...never heard of one for the MPS6?

3. Default

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p_MZ-007-RW.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	7875 not the best... but you get the idea

there is also this link as well. Im not sure if i like the design of this one though.

Rear Window Spoiler - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 / Mazda Atenza Forum

I found the rear spoiler on eBay but not sure if it will fit AU 2005 to 2007 MPS.

Painted Mazda Mazda6 Rear Window Roof Spoiler 2007-2009 - eBay (item 180638985785 end time Apr-12-11 07:03:07 PDT)

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
    I found the rear spoiler on eBay but not sure if it will fit AU 2005 to 2007 MPS.

Painted Mazda Mazda6 Rear Window Roof Spoiler 2007-2009 - eBay (item 180638985785 end time Apr-12-11 07:03:07 PDT)
    Ye mate it fits, I've actually ordered the same one from the same seller, he's confirmed that it will fit

Quote Originally Posted by rayd View Post
    Ye mate it fits, I've actually ordered the same one from the same seller, he's confirmed that it will fit
    SWEET! I have also asked him the same question about fitment bout an hour ago. Have you received the spoiler yet?
    Which color code did you choose? I noted that there have 2 color code for Black and I do not know which is mine. I have the same model same color MPS as yours.
    Addicted to Boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
    SWEET! I have also asked him the same question about fitment bout an hour ago. Have you received the spoiler yet?
    Which color code did you choose? I noted that there have 2 color code for Black and I do not know which is mine. I have the same model same color MPS as yours.
    Cant remember exactly mate, its on the door jam, next to the other numbers :P
    and its also near the VIN panel i think.

8. Default

I'm happy to order one too if we could combine shipping? $50 seems a bit much for one piece of poly-urethane foam, imo.