User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MPS6 Owner in Western Sydney

Anything worth doing is worth doing properly.

At least after all this you'll end up with a good reliable car with plenty of potential.

Curious though, was the car stock?
    Do you have any history on the car?
    Service, modifications, owner history etc.

So after nearly 6 weeks and $11000+ later i will have my car back this weekend!!! big smiley face

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

sorry i didnt see your reply BD, the previous owner told me it was stock. It has upgraded drilled and slotted front brakes and blistein shocks king springs that i knew about.
    However when i took the car to MPS Garage they told me that the car had every piece of modification on it that Daniel the owner had. When Daniel sold his car he took all the stuff off it and it went in to my car.
    All service logs suggest the car was serviced at Mazda but these could be shifty stamps i couldnt really tell you.
    Touch wood all goes good from now on though cause another problem would bankrupt me haha

when you picking it up?
    think luke 3mps is picking up his beast on satuday, i might pop out and say hi

Picking it up some time on Saturday as well, been itching to get back in it and get my moneys worth out of it haha. Got an 08 Model engine for it with 25000kms on it. Put a new oil line on it, K&N Panel Filter and Turbosmart BOV added, should do nicely for now.
    After rego Rims are next and adding MPS Decals to bonnet bulge and possibly bottom of doors.
    There is one MPS3 that has been at MPS for over 2 months getting a complete rebuild is that his?

Quote Originally Posted by dazzawhitey View Post
    Picking it up some time on Saturday as well, been itching to get back in it and get my moneys worth out of it haha. Got an 08 Model engine for it with 25000kms on it. Put a new oil line on it, K&N Panel Filter and Turbosmart BOV added, should do nicely for now.
    After rego Rims are next and adding MPS Decals to bonnet bulge and possibly bottom of doors.
    There is one MPS3 that has been at MPS for over 2 months getting a complete rebuild is that his?
    talking about the black one? yup
    been there for about 4-5 months
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    talking about the black one? yup
    been there for about 4-5 months
    Oh is that Luke's?

Thought it belonged to MPSG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Yeah and it had VIC Plates on it, been there for ages!
    Any cruises coming up? Wouldnt mind seeing some fellow MPS drivers

Quote Originally Posted by dazzawhitey View Post
    Yeah and it had VIC Plates on it, been there for ages!
    Any cruises coming up? Wouldnt mind seeing some fellow MPS drivers
    er... dont think it should have vic plates...
    http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...tml#post157435 <-- that's the car in question
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

ahh yes saw that one too. there has been one with VIC plates on it there at the same time, drove the car up here dropped it at MPS and got a lift to the station to fly back to VIC lol

10. Default

such a horror story! sorry to hear man!

im taking my car to tunehouse to get it looked at it before this thing creeps up on me...

can you tell me how many k's your car is sitting on just so i can be mindful of it and fix it sooner, rather than later! =D

Cheers mate, hope your car works out

It happened around 81000 kms, had it back for a couple of weeks now. all is going well just backfires from time to time now the BOV is installed, will have to adjust the BOV if it starts getting worse but its not so bad at the moment.

Other than that i love the car, just need to get the steering looked at and then put some rims on it.

12. Default

glad you finally got the car mate!!! enjoy!!!

Poor bastard, things only get better!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12