User Tag List

Thread: [WA] Paint protection $750 now $89

Default [WA] Paint protection $750 now $89

Today's deal on www.scoopon.com.au/perth is "A-glaze" paint protection.

JUST RELEASED! Only $89 for an INCREDIBLE A-Glaze AUS+ Paint Protection Treatment PLUS High Pressure Wash and Chamois Dry for your vehicle, normally $750! Protects paint and makes it super glossy, easy to clean, and UV resistant! SIX MONTH Warranty! You won’t BELIEVE the results!

The ultimate paint protection

Protecting investments is a no brainer. Luckily, we only have a few major investments to look after. One such investment is your vehicle.

When it comes to prolonging the life of a car, I'm completely in the dark. Luckily for people like me and you A-Glaze has made it as easy as can be. A-Glaze AUS+ Paint Protection is a revolutionary new product which protects the paintwork of your car from the ravages of the environment while making it super glossy and easy to clean. Plus, it has been specially formulated for the Australian market with additional Ultraviolet (UV) inhibitors to cope with the Extreme UV levels here in Australia and water repelling polymers to reduce the water needed to wash your car.

Incredible! Best of all, the expert technicians at A-Glaze Australia will apply this breakthrough treatment to your vehicle for just $89. And that's not all - before the paint protection party begins, they'll thoroughly clean all the paintwork on the exterior of your car. This includes:

High pressure rinse
    Hand wash of paintwork
    High pressure rinse of wheel arches
    Rinse and chamois dry
    External windows
    Tyre shine
    With this completed, they'll apply the incredible A-Glaze AUS+ Paint Protection and just like that, your investment is protected!

Save 88% ($661) and pay $89

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

looks ok, you giving this one a go?

Just bought it, selling really quick aye, when I logged on 7 units sold now over 40 in a few mins! I know the guy doing it, friend of my sister but I've met him a few times and he knows me, he's a detailer.

just got mine, over 100 gone now.

Almost over 200 now. I'm likely to go on a weekend, don't have much time during the week

im pretty much booked out for this time home, got a week in adelaide and still finishing the shed off!!! My car is filthy at the moment from all the dirt at the new place