User Tag List

Thread: Anyone Know where to get a foglight? Mazda Wreckers perhaps?

Default Anyone Know where to get a foglight? Mazda Wreckers perhaps?

Hey all,

I've recently discovered that my drivers side foglight glass is cracked and smashed through and needs replacing. After getting the car serviced yesterday, Mazda told me that a replacement fog light will cost me around $450!!!!

Seeing as Mazda make people buy spare parts fully assembled rather than the individual parts, I see this as a joke.

Does anyone know where to get a spare foglight? Perhaps a wreckers or (god forbid) has anyone written off their 3MPS and would like to sell parts?

I'm in Melbourne's East, but willing to buy interstate or even overseas if the price is right.

Thanks

Matt P.

Has Kleemo still got his?

Kleemo has a 6 MPS. I think they may be different.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

I looked here PartsOnline.com.au - WRECKERS, Auto Wreckers, Car Wreckers, SPARE PARTS
    But it seems the front is missing

I bit the bullet and purchased mine from Mazda as I couldn't find it anywhere, however mine was $207 which I thought was steep at the time!

Yeah ive got a 6 MPS (thanks for thinking of me) Ill keep it in the garage untill someone needs it!!!

Your welcome to it..............if you wanna do a round foglight conversion from the more rectangular pointy's your MPS 3 has!!!

Thanks for the feedback guys...

Not sure about a round conversion, but it'll probably still cost less than one new mazda foglight! Hahaha

Guess I'll keep trying. If anything comes up, I'll be sure to let the forum know!

Maybe give these guy's a call?
    http://www.allmaz.com.au/
    Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk