User Tag List

Thread: Help with exhaust tips in rear bar!!

1. Default Help with exhaust tips in rear bar!!

Hey guys im new to the forum as i have just bought a 2005 MPS6..
    the other day whilst backing into a car park i clipped a stump that was exposed in the garden i was backing up too..it broke off one of the fake exhaust tips in my rear bar and i cant figure out a way to re-attach it..can u buy the black plastic piece of the rear bar seperate or can anyone find an exhaust tip that is close to the ones out of the rear bar that i could replace them with..its going to get a cat back exhaust next week and not sure wat to do...
    any help would be much appreciated...

Got any pics of the damage mate?
    Not sure if this helps but do you require one of these? I think the chrome tip comes fitted

Exhaust_Surround_Pair_MS6

Wow. The price is really steep for the 2 piece at Street Unit!

One of the fake exhaust tip broke off on mine MPS 6 when I first got. And my fix was to plastic weld the broken end to the bar. 5 min job and haven't had any issues with it since then.

Are you getting a custom exhaust done at a shop? If so, ask them if they can plastic weld the plastic bit of exhaust tip to the bar.

Price was for two units left and right, half the price if you just need left or right side only.

Here you go, just the one, choose the other if its drivers side/passengers side, just to give an idea on price.

Note left = right on a US car (Drivers side = left | Passenger = right) I would assume, just FYI

Exhaust_Surround_Passenger_MS6

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers