User Tag List

Thread: Hypertech Max Energy Sport - New/Unopened

Default Hypertech Max Energy Sport - New/Unopened

Item: Hypertech Max Energy Sport
    Item Condition: New, untouched, unopened, still in sealed US shipping packaging, unbreathed on in the southern hemisphere.
    Reason for selling: Broken promises of 'Christmas/End of the year' for Gen2 maps
    Price and price conditions: $400.00
    Pictures: I wont take a picture of a sealed package, but I will insert a marketing shot from distributor
    SOLD
    pending payment.

ME%20Sport.jpg

Good for those that have expressed their interest for another group buy or who missed out on the first one.

PM me
    Last edited by Kebabylon; 01-03-2011 at 02:35 PM.
    CP-e Cold Air Intake, CP-e Nviscid Turbo Inlet Pipe, CP-e Down Pipe, CP-e Dual Cat Back Exhaust, CP-e 60Duro RMM, Turbosmart Dual-Port BOV, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Jamie Barone Short Shift Plate,

Is this pre-loaded for MPS 3 or can I run this on the 6???

Others might wanna know too

That transaction was as simple as it gets. Buzurk and his crew came up from the 'gong tonite to collect this item. For future reference - and I know this isn't eBay; but if it was, Buzurk would be an a+++++ buyer.
    Last edited by Kebabylon; 01-03-2011 at 08:17 PM.

Thanks Heaps Mate, Your a top seller too Very smooth transaction and very happy with the results, although car is at mazda today getting a deep fried furry friend removed

Wow. Serious? Must have been something sizable if you were still cooking meat after getting back home. The most humorous comment of my evening was from one of your mates that said it smelt like a toasted cheese sandwich and it made him hungry. Hilarious. I reckon it may have been a decent size possum, fox or feral cat.

Yea was quite strong by the time we got home, looked under and it was everywhere, i wasnt dealing with it so i snet it to mazda haha

yeah my mates are characters

Sorry to hijack, but how was it compared to the stock tune?

Keeps a smile on my face put it that way