User Tag List

Thread: Iphone 3g

Default Iphone 3g

Item: White Iphone 3G 16g.
    Item Condition: Good, just a small chip from where I dropped it once. Screen still fine though
    Reason for selling: Hate it. Worst styled phone I have used with buttons is weird spots and things like that.
    Price and price conditions: Not sure what they are going for these days but how does $250 sound? Also open to offers.
    Extra Info: Unlocked. Not jailbroken. Comes with box and cables along with the sim pin. I have only had it for 2 months, only bought as it was cheaper to buy this phone then pay out my contract.. Everything works fine on it I just do not like it. Make a good cheap toy for kids as you can disable the phone and data and let them just play app games on it.
    Pictures: I'll add some tonight
    Last edited by rfzd; 24-02-2011 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Added unlocked and not jailbroken
    Now with less zoom zoom

if you give it to me for free i'll run over it in my car and video tape it?

haha if I was going to do that I would sit it on a tee and use a sledge hammer as a golf club..

That said the phone still works fine I just dont like it

If it was a 3GS you may get some interested punters, but I think $250 is a bit much for a 3G.

Best of luck with the sale though!

I don't know if it is a 3g or 3gs as it has a Gela skin on the back. But as said not sure what its worth might have to find out..

Wow the only white 3g 16g on ebay is $320 at the moment..
    Last edited by rfzd; 24-02-2011 at 01:42 PM.

if its a 3GS 16gb ill take it.

just pm me when you find out

thankies

Ice

Is there anyway to tell if it is a 3gs without looking at the back? As the skin covers that and once removed it wont go back on

Quote Originally Posted by rfzd View Post
    Is there anyway to tell if it is a 3gs without looking at the back? As the skin covers that and once removed it wont go back on
    On the phone, go to Settings -> About

If the Model is MC131X then it's a 16Gb 3GS

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Thanks is a MB500X model number

Quote Originally Posted by rfzd View Post
    Thanks is a MB500X model number
    It's a 3G model

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Dankie good sir. So confirmed it is a 3G

Good price!!! I sold mine recently on eBay and got $355 (had two cases bundled with it)

Is what I paid for it about 2 months ago. So as long as i got even is all that matters.

And I did as it s now SOLD