User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Haida Tyres from ETyreStore

Quote Originally Posted by Wardski View Post
    If you're only getting 13-20,000kms on a set of tyres - you're doing it wrong!!
    So ur saying im driving wrong? **** u.. cuz i never get that outa a tyre! Im hard on tyres and i know it but i dont give a ****! but to say someone drives wrong is 'the wrong thing to say'......................... I have the putty road not 30mins away. every direction i drive has great corners, not 3kms is a great road with some great corners!!!!

Thats why i bought toyo T1rs..... not for the ks length but cuz they frucking grip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by RedDjinn; 23-02-2011 at 07:18 PM.
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

I only got 13,000kms from my V103 ADVANS....

Anyway, calm down.

3. Default

I think he said doing it wrong not driving

Wow Luke,I didn't know Wardski was saying YOU were doing it wrong everyone has different enviroments to deal with come on guys this is to help people it's their choice, your opinion is welcomed here but keep it simple any way I had a reply from Adam and thought I'd share it. Look if you don't like the tire because you HAVE 1st hand experience that it's shit your comments are welcome...

After all it's about helping people here .

Hi Rino,

This gentleman has actually included 4-5 different factories within his comment (Two of the factories I have dealt with in the past and they are over 1000 Kilometres from eachother.

The reality of the situation is that under large quantity production ( 100,000’s of thousand of tyres at a time), especially in early days of a new factory (Coleman Tyre Company was one of the first companies in Australia in the Mid Nineties to Import both Hankook and Kumho – they weren’t very good either in the first 10-20 batches), there will always be the odd tyre that has problems, however we have been dealing with the Rubber Company that produces Haida for a long time now, and have sold many thousands of their products (Coleman Tyre Company before ETyreStore). It wouldn’t be realistic to think every tyre is perfect in its construction otherwise balancing would be irrelevant. It is also not correct in thinking a tyre’s construction is the cause of irregular wear, that is solely down to the wheel alignment of the vehicle.

Hope this clears up some of the issues this gentleman believes are correct. As I have said I have used Haida tyres on F6Typhoons and F6310s with massive Horsepower in both track and street situations, and I completely believe in them.

Thank you for your support and referring Daniel yesterday.

Best Regards,

Adam Coleman
    Ph. 0432 269 662
    Email. sales@etyrestore.com.au
    Last edited by 240MPS; 23-02-2011 at 08:56 PM.
    Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by luke 3mps View Post
    So ur saying im driving wrong? **** u.. cuz i never get that outa a tyre! Im hard on tyres and i know it but i dont give a ****! but to say someone drives wrong is 'the wrong thing to say'......................... I have the putty road not 30mins away. every direction i drive has great corners, not 3kms is a great road with some great corners!!!!

Thats why i bought toyo T1rs..... not for the ks length but cuz they frucking grip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You're still doing it wrong.....

.... Although, Toyo make good tyres, especially the R888s
    Last edited by Wardski; 23-02-2011 at 10:24 PM.

Calm it peoples.

Please refer to forum rules - that is, no baiting or personal attacks.

Blog Entries

I think we are technically attacking the tyres but good point Dan

Quote Originally Posted by luke 3mps View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Street Road Laino View Post
    I'm never drinking again

speaking of doing it wrong...
    this guy cant even get out of his driveway before wearing out his 050's

Last edited by 240MPS; 19-05-2011 at 12:15 PM.

After some serious consideration I’ve decided to withdraw my comments about Haida tyres, my main concern was that how good a tyre it is for the price I feel that people with so much knowledge for NORMAL everyday driving may think that these will somehow be no good to the average driver. Happy motoring......

Some people may lack the driving skills Sorry Warkski you got in before me with your comment.
    Last edited by 240MPS; 27-06-2011 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Some people do not have the skills
    Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    After some serious consideration I’ve decided to withdraw my comments about Haida tyres, my main concern was that how good a tyre it is for the price I feel that people with so much knowledge for NORMAL everyday driving may think that these will somehow be no good to the average driver. Happy motoring......
    Cool

I forgot to close this thread after my last post good shot anyway Wardski

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123