User Tag List

Thread: Mazda mps 3 gen 2

1. Default Mazda mps 3 gen 2

Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy a new car and not sure what to get. My budget is 20k and want to get advice from mazda owners about Mazda mps 3 gen 2 as I know that it would be within my budget by looking at carsales.com.au. I don't know anything about the mps 3 gen 2 so would really appreciate if anyone can give me some information about it, such as pros,cons, handling, performance, interior, exterior, common issues, fuel economy etc.

I'm looking at something that is comfortable for daily driving and zippy when pushed.

Thanks in advanced.

Regards,

Neil

Sounds like the Gen2 MPS is right up your alley then. Not sure about a $20grand limit though... Hard to find a Gen 1 for that price...

3. Default

Definitely the Gen 2. the gen1 is like 25k+ I believe

4. Default

Hey Neil,

I'm afraid that budget won't get you a Gen II 3MPS..... The cheapest one on carsales is $30,000.....

This may come across as rude, but how about you actually do some research? As in, look stuff up. There is soooooo much information available, both on ozmps and elsewhere. You may find that your question draws some more abrupt responses...

But seriously, buy one.

you will be lucky to get a Gen 1 with average Ks for a min 25k at least.

fuel econ, depends how you drive it...
    inner sydney driving, 13l/100
    highway, 7-8l/100
    best way to discover performace/interior/etc is to book a test drive

getting one for 20k, think you'll struggle, unfortunately... a high km 06 gen 1, maybe.... you wont get a gen 2 at that price

if a Gen 2 was 20k it would be a scam. Run as far away from it as you can.

I think you are getting your Gen 1 and Gen 2 confused. Gen 1 is the older model (2006-2009). Gen 2 (2009 - current) and has the scoop.

@ This thread.. If i were you i would do more research is to what i can actually get "bang for buck" wise for 20k.. Ud be lucky to get a Gen1 for that price bud.. i agree with what he said ^^^^^

U may be able to get a gen1 for 20k with a few kms on it but deffently not a gen2

Where did he go? Meanies :P