User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soon to be MPS owner!

Holy shit dude, I feel so sorry for you, what a way to welcome your new car...

Hope you keep smiling, enjoy 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    Holy shit dude, I feel so sorry for you, what a way to welcome your new car...

Hope you keep smiling, enjoy 3rd
    +1 that really sucks mate.

I'm pretty sure I'd have killed him

*thinks about it for a bit*

Yup I'd have killed him

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Are you serious?! That is BS! Of all the nights, this was the night someone had to hit you. Are you getting it fixed? I would and they can pick up the bill and also report dangerous driving if that was the case.

Tell me about it, I have to be extra careful when on the bike from d***head drivers. Glad you like it mate! Join us on a cruise and you'll love your car even more

Thanks for the kind words guys. Went and saw a mate at a panel shop this morning, he will sort it out for me for nothing because it only ended up being a small crease, the scratch buffed out last night so thats a plus.

Now I just hate being stuck at work because I want to drive it all the time! haha.

I've never regretted paying 800 to have a towbar fitted.

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Hi Italsistem.

Really glad that you picked up your car.
    In a week or two you'll have forgotten about the bingle, the idiot who did it will have run into a Hells' Angel in an F100, and karma will be assured.
    Enjoy.
    Come and join us on our next cruise. You'll love it.

Quote Originally Posted by guitar69 View Post
    In a week or two you'll have forgotten about the bingle, the idiot who did it will have run into a Hells' Angel in an F100, and karma will be assured.
    Bahahahahahahah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    I've never regretted paying 800 to have a towbar fitted.

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk
    Where did you get your towbar fitted and do you have pics, i have had ppl ask me recently and the mob who did my towbar say haymen reese wont let them modify towbars anymore

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Sucks about your car .... stupid bogan driver head

Glad your enjoying it though, it will amaze you how much you love it more and more each day, how it never gets tiring driving it no matter how far .... and how you never get sick of it even after years and years of ownership ... congrats
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

Glad to hear that you got the car finally and are obviously enjoying Sorry to hear about the head that drive up the back of you but good to hear damage is only minor!! Hope the driving has brought the back to you.
    2009 3MPS Lux | Aluminium | 3M Black Tint | CES Racing SRI | 2XS SSP | 2XS/ CES Twin DP | 2XS TIP | 2XS FMIC | cp-e 75 duro REM | Turbosmart BPV | Sure Motorsports - Countershift & Anchors | Eibach Pro Kit Springs

Thanks guys, hoping to nick off early from work today and just drive around to enjoy it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12