User Tag List

Thread: New front bumper

Default New front bumper

Ok so I am chasing peoples thoughts, as some of you will know I had a little accident during the week, lets say my front bumper came off second best
    So I am asking peoples opinions as it seems a genuine Mazda bumper is pretty pricey, considering I can't find a reco or one from a wreck anywhere. So do I buy a genuine one, or an aftermarket one which could save me some money?
    My only problem is that with some aftermarket bumpers they A. Don't fit without a lot of modification and then may not even sit right and B. They look funny without the rest of the kit.
    Sonic anyone has any thoughts let me know.
    All Things 2XS

Let me see what Grand Prix Motorsport can get it for first Dwayne, what are you willing to pay ???? painted that is

I have no budget really Rino, I mean I dont want to spend a million dollars. I was speaking to another Mazda and they were speaking like they didnt offer the painting side of it which I wanted. But if I could get one from grand prix and have it painted and all that would save me dramas.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

My main drama was going to be fitment if it wasn't the genuine article.
    Again thanks Rino for the help.
    All Things 2XS

Hi Rino I can order a new bar in for you for $500 inc.
    Let me know
    Thanks Stephen

Grand Prix Panel & Paint
    32 Matheson Street
    Virginia QLD 4014
    (07) 3265 6255
    (07) 3265 6269
    www.grandprixmazda.com.au
    Email: panel@grandprixmazda.com.au

Remove & Fit and paint $445.50 quoted for black paint I couldn't remember the colour hope i got it right
    $120 + GST is built into the full price above for the removal & Fit if you do it yourself take that figure off.

Bloody dear things Dwayne.... Let me know

Cheers
    Rino
    Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

Yeah they are bloody dear things.
    So what was the price for just bumper + painted, could probably fit myself or pay outside Mazda cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Ski82 View Post
    Yeah they are bloody dear things.
    So what was the price for just bumper + painted, could probably fit myself or pay outside Mazda cheaper.
    $500Inc Gst for the bumper and around $315 for paint because of your colour..
    Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

hmmm $815.00 is better then I thought it would be, and an after market one will actaully cost me at the best about the same, and nto being painted by mazda not sure if it will exactly match.
    I will let you know by 2moro Rino

Autoexe has a front bumper but it would be more than the stocker if your getting the prices above. and ive heard and seen autoexe body parts fit without any problems, guess why they are a bit more $$$$

if it helps Mt Gravatt Mazda's service department have a in-house spray painter, i'm not too sure if that is standard with all dealerships... I was recommnded them by a friend not too long ago.

They were the first mazda I rang, and the gentleman I spoke to gave me the impression that I could yes get a bumper but could not get it painted through them, I may have got the wrong impression. The price from them was not as good as the one Rino got me

Got your PM, sent email Dwayne let you know...Happy to help mate