User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Whiteline Rear Swaybar

Got a question with my whiteline bar, is there meant to be this much horizontal movement?!

@2XS informed me I'm missing something that stops this, but I never got anything with the bar when I bought it second hand and haven't been able to find any other pictures.

Anyone's bar move this much?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

You're missing a pair of alloy collars that clamp onto the bar just in board of each of the bushes. I think you can buy spares from Whiteline.
    For some pics, check out post #20 in this thread. Reedy posted some pics that show these gold coloured collars.
    Last edited by hypersven; 13-11-2013 at 11:41 PM.

the right side of the car must be sitting a little lower than the left side. the bushe on the right hand side that is moving to the bent part of the bar is gonna get damaged over time. locking collars will prevent this movement. but you probably need to solve the uneven problem in the suspension also.

So height adjusting with the spring should even up the bar and then put on locking collars?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yes.

A bit of sag on the drivers side is nothing unusual.

Just get the locking collars. Check out my photos from back when I installed mine to see what the deal is:
    http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/handl...tml#post159237

7. Default

@GibbA hey Alex i came across this thread this morning and was like F$%k im sure i gave you the lock collars when i met up with you.

I just got home and found the packet of collars hiding behind the back seat of the missus car!!!

feel so bad bro..

Tell me whether you want me to post them out to you or if you coming to annual cruise, i can give u then.

Let me know and much apologies!!

Quote Originally Posted by SlowMPS View Post
    @GibbA hey Alex i came across this thread this morning and was like F$%k im sure i gave you the lock collars when i met up with you.

I just got home and found the packet of collars hiding behind the back seat of the missus car!!!

feel so bad bro..

Tell me whether you want me to post them out to you or if you coming to annual cruise, i can give u then.

Let me know and much apologies!!

AWESOME!! Was going to send off an email to Whiteline this afternoon, but now I don't have to.

I won't be able to make it to the cruise so I'll get them posted up. Thanks so much, that was back in february or something lol. How often does the missus clean out the car?

Don't feel bad, I appreciate you posting up about them here. Thanks.

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post
    AWESOME!! Was going to send off an email to Whiteline this afternoon, but now I don't have to.

I won't be able to make it to the cruise so I'll get them posted up. Thanks so much, that was back in february or something lol. How often does the missus clean out the car?

Don't feel bad, I appreciate you posting up about them here. Thanks.
    Pm sent.

i think it was Feb Top Gear festival!

wife doesnt use boot much and i doubt she wouldve seen it

Quote Originally Posted by SlowMPS View Post
    Pm sent.

i think it was Feb Top Gear festival!

wife doesnt use boot much and i doubt she wouldve seen it
    Haha thanks man.
    Now looking forward to the gains of the bar actually not moving around so much. I'd say there's at least 1" of lateral movement so should be good when it's locked in place.

Cheers.

The Selbys bar I have has permanent locating sleeves.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910