User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Whiteline Rear Swaybar

Check reedy's first post. Link is in there. I paid a couple bucks shy of $300, thats with a courier to my door.

Bushes are just part of it, that's why we all have spare ones. It re-used the factory bushing mounts and end-links though.

Sent from my evil apple using TapaCrash

Ok i'll try and be in contact with my mate in the week to see if any deal could be had.

Last edited by mech81; 29-05-2011 at 11:25 PM.

Wow i'm shocked a overseas online shop has whiteline listed, nice find but the postage will be $$ from the USA

Quote Originally Posted by mech81 View Post
    Lol, SU seem to stock everything
    But they are different.
    Here is the Australian version of that 22mm one listed at SU.

http://www.whiteline.com.au/product_...t_number=BMR78

I think the 22mm is for a regular 3, not the MPS, that's how it's listed on the whiteline website, and it's not adjustable.

BMR78 - 22mm $204 - Mazda 3
    BMR88z - 27mm $285 - MPS

Last edited by Lachlan; 30-05-2011 at 07:03 AM.
    Fast: RayD Tune|COBB AP|JBR|Stratified|CP-e|Xforce|Autotech|Denso|Corksport
    Turn: Bilstein|Eibach|Whiteline|JBR|Hankook RS3
    Stop: Wilwood 4pots|Custom lines|DBA T3|Remsa|TRW 600
    Rice: JL|Alpine|Focal|MiniDSP|Rota g-force|2XS|Cree|Celestial Blue FTW!

Hey Guys,

Whiteline has re- sellers all round the world we are a global dealer.

We now even have main offices in the U.S and the U.K.

If you would like to see any of our dealers/re- sellers we have approved just click where to buy at top of the web page www.whiteline.com.au

and lect an area of the world and it will list places to buy in that area.

We have even gained the TUV certificate on some parts to sell in the European countries that you cannot have a modified part on your car with out or they confiscate the car!

We hope this information helps

O wow, thats great that there is an Australian Product and Company getting stuck into the global market .

Off topic but it would suck to be in one of those European countries :P.

You can get the whiteline rear sway bar from Repco for $225. A lot cheaper than buying straight through whiteline.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhead View Post
    Exactly same prob ,thought i needed to retighten, loud metal noise when going over driveways . I used red lock tight and torqued to spec at installation
    After some miles rechecked and noticed that nuts all still tight.
    Cause of noise was twopack on bar is now rubbed of behind locktighted nuts at endlink connection. Initial two pack can be slippery at connection point it seems and after some klms,flexing of bar and hole size allows for rubbing and two pack to shed.
    No further noise or issues ,once rubbed off.
    If u look at OEM bar u will see a small depression where endlink and nut to bar connect. This was to stop any movement .
    I did state earlier in this thread and the instructions say all parts are to be re-torqued after 100kms for this reason plus if they were fitted with the suspension hanging and not at ride height you may find they feel tight but are not as tight when the car is put back on the ground

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mech81 View Post
    I would be interested in the rear swaybar too. How much $$$ damage would I be looking at?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I'm not sure maybe i can get one of my mates to talk to a guy who runs a shop next door to whiteline and see if any deals would be had for a gb.

First of all how much does a Whiteline RSB go for retail?---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Including bushes

Hi,

We only have one office and factory in Australia in Somersby on the Central Coast NSW and there is no shop next door sorry.

To compare pricing and look for the best deal is to go the website www.whiteline.com.au and our prices will be at full retail as we cannot go lower due to contracts with re-sellers.
    Click where to buy at top of page and select your area and it will list dealers near you that you can contact and bargain a price with as they have the power to sell at any price they feel.Maybe if you get a few guys together one of these places will give a good price for a purchase of a few.
    Also these can be bought from any of the leading Autoparts stores in Australia like Repco,Burson,Autobarn etc etc so shop between them you will even find they all have different prices and will compete where they can.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Including bushes[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by WhitelineJim View Post
    I did state earlier in this thread and the instructions say all parts are to be re-torqued after 100kms for this reason plus if they were fitted with the suspension hanging and not at ride height you may find they feel tight but are not as tight when the car is put back on the ground[COLOR="Silver"]
    Is there an actual torque rating for the end links (I have a torque wrench)? I didn't get any instructions with mine so I just did them up 'tight'.

Last edited by Lachlan; 30-05-2011 at 10:49 AM.
    Fast: RayD Tune|COBB AP|JBR|Stratified|CP-e|Xforce|Autotech|Denso|Corksport
    Turn: Bilstein|Eibach|Whiteline|JBR|Hankook RS3
    Stop: Wilwood 4pots|Custom lines|DBA T3|Remsa|TRW 600
    Rice: JL|Alpine|Focal|MiniDSP|Rota g-force|2XS|Cree|Celestial Blue FTW!

Hi Lachlan, torque from memory was 52ft lbs for nut at endlink, 42lb for bush brackets.
    Whiteline dont supply instructions ,i had to look up spec.
    Definately use red lock tight on all bolts /nuts.

[

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan View Post
    Is there an actual torque rating for the end links (I have a torque wrench)? I didn't get any instructions with mine so I just did them up 'tight'.

They are the same torque settings as the factory links were and would be in the workshop manual of the car.Just do them up firm and drive the car for about 100km and then re-check them and make sure the car is on ramps or at ride height when tensioning any of the bolts.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitelineJim View Post
    Hi,

We only have one office and factory in Australia in Somersby on the Central Coast NSW and there is no shop next door sorry.

To compare pricing and look for the best deal is to go the website www.whiteline.com.au and our prices will be at full retail as we cannot go lower due to contracts with re-sellers.
    Click where to buy at top of page and select your area and it will list dealers near you that you can contact and bargain a price with as they have the power to sell at any price they feel.Maybe if you get a few guys together one of these places will give a good price for a purchase of a few.
    Also these can be bought from any of the leading Autoparts stores in Australia like Repco,Burson,Autobarn etc etc so shop between them you will even find they all have different prices and will compete where they can.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Including bushes
    [/QUOTE]

The gentlemen i know runs an online Ebay store and apparently deals with you directly in Somersby. Close friends of mine have dealt with him and his gone directly through you.

Not sure if he still does this but i'll find out
    MPSX-treme

2006 MPS Sports True Red - HP-F Mazedit tune + Other go fast bits - DGR Coilovers + Semi Slicks - Numerous Sure Motorsport Additions - Dashhawk

Sorry we have not ever dealt direct or approved any Ebay seller they all buy through distributors of ours so they are third party sellers but we will never have them as Whiteline approved re- sellers.

On the website just click where to buy and select Australia and area and any approved re-seller that deal with us direct will be listed in some way .

Do whiteline do a anti lift kit for the MPS?

This would better suit me since i've done coilovers.

I've only found ALK for Gti's and Subura's so far...

Hi,

No sorry at this stage we do not make one .

Ok thanks for that RSB seems the go then

Does anyone have a link pointing to a "How To" for installing an RSB on an MPS3? thanks!

I used the instructions for the Corksport RSB when I installed my whiteline one. It's very easy tho, you just need to make sure the car is on LEVEL ground first (Ramps are recommended).

Other than that, you just need an allen key and spanner to undo/tighten the endlinks and a socket set to take off the brackets/bushings. It all goes together fairly intuitively.

I have 68Nm written down on my spreadsheet for torque settings on the bolts.

I'll recommend you use some thread locker on the end links as well, mine kept coming loose.

Here are pics of how I modified my factory RSB.
    The factory bas is still a solid 27mm diameter the same as the Whiteline design. The only difference I could tell was that the WL RSB had adjustments on the blade section.

Hence, I modified my factory item.
    Together with Urethane bushings from SURE Motorsports and a small tub of white Lithium Grease, this mod cost me approx $85 and about 2-3 days off the road while the bar was modified at a local tooling shop.

The difference is a heap more precise cornering. The same as has been previously mentioned in this thread.

Muz
    Last edited by MUZZA; 21-12-2011 at 04:46 PM.
    MAZDA 2 DE GENKI
    PEDDERS SportsRyder lowered | KUMHO KU39 LeSport | OPAL Corsa 17" alloys
    CORKSPORT Short Shift plate, F&R strut brace, SRI & air duct | CUSTOM exhaust

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast