User Tag List

Thread: JBR Short Shift Plate and shift weight

Default JBR Short Shift Plate and shift weight

I bought the Weighted Knob and Short Shift Plate Combo from MPS Garage... I had the plate and weight in the car for a week or so... had it all adjusted nicely, but after a run through the national park... I felt the shift was just to short in the GenII, as shifting in the GenII is quite nice stock, even better with the Weighted Knob.

So now the Shiftplate and Weight are just sitting in my garage still perfect condition, and have some Loctight left.

I can see how GenI MPS would benefit from this though, as the shift in the GenI was hopeless.

$50+Postage and it's yours, or make me an offer

Weighted Knob NOT INCLUDED.

Will post pics when I get home tonight
    2010 MPS Gen II Lux Pack 15% tint, CP-e 75 Duro xFlex Side Mounts, CPe S2 REM, CP-e TIP, CP-e CAI, CP-e Dump Pipe, COBB Access Port S2, Hyperflow TMIC, Autotech HPFP, Eibach Pro Kit, Corksport Rear Strut Tower Brace, Corksport Swaybars Front and Rear, SPC Camber Arms, 2XS Toe Arms

someone should def buy this if they own the gen 1 without one. i installed mine yesterday and love it
    good luck justooo

Bump? anyone want this?

PM Sent

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

I just checked on the MPSGARAGE site and the plates are different on 3's and 6's If thats the case I will have to retract the offer....

5. Default

Is it sold?

Nope still sitting on top of my tool box

I have no internet at home for the next week though, but I do at work

Pm sent

B-Diddly-ump

I still have a shark fin antenna and a alloy fuel door for a hatch as well take the lot for $100!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    B-Diddly-ump

I still have a shark fin antenna and a alloy fuel door for a hatch as well take the lot for $100!
    maybe start a different thread for that or get the title changed ... ppl wont look unless they looking for short shifter
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

Blog Entries

I can't give my JBR SSP + weight away.
    I'd be interested in the alloy fuel door?

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    maybe start a different thread for that or get the title changed ... ppl wont look unless they looking for short shifter
    yeah I know, I was just putting it out there :P I've had both items on Ebay twice now, no bidders... though the new owner of my SP23 just contacted me to buy the sharkfin and find out what else I had left over...

This is what the fuel door looks like... I had planned to paint it the same colour as the car..

2010 MPS Gen II Lux Pack 15% tint, CP-e 75 Duro xFlex Side Mounts, CPe S2 REM, CP-e TIP, CP-e CAI, CP-e Dump Pipe, COBB Access Port S2, Hyperflow TMIC, Autotech HPFP, Eibach Pro Kit, Corksport Rear Strut Tower Brace, Corksport Swaybars Front and Rear, SPC Camber Arms, 2XS Toe Arms

12. Default

how much postage to 2768? for the JBR short shifter kit? will this fit MPS6

Quote Originally Posted by Qwooootz View Post
    how much postage to 2768? for the JBR short shifter kit? will this fit MPS6
    all SSP's fit the other MPS models.
    3 into 6 etc.
    If they don't, I'm lost, mine does.
    It should only be the logo that is different.
    Achievements
    2009 Jamboree Street Compact Winner
    Aust. Quickest and Fastest MPS
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 AWD Territory - White and Slightly lowered on 22s - The tow car.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    all SSP's fit the other MPS models.
    3 into 6 etc.
    If they don't, I'm lost, mine does.
    It should only be the logo that is different.
    It actually doesn't , JBR's shift plate has other parts in there like spacers to raise the shifter cable etc which are model specific, I know this only because I bought the 3 kit assuming it would fit the 6, but it didn't and so had to send it to James barone in the states to swap out for the correct parts .

So os that plate still for sale?

It was till about 10min ago...

Shift plate and weight sold!