User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New MPS6 owner here!

Welcome

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if i was to lose 40 kilos all that would be left is my hair I'm afraid!

But yea it definitely seems as if the CF bonnet is actually a poor choice in terms of performance:dollar ratio, thanks for the heads up, I guess now I will go around seeing if getting the bonnet resprayed can be done for a good price, I wish I was well known in the 'bonnet painting industry'

Yes I do plan to mod it in due time but only breathing mods like intake and exhaust (dump pipe, high flow cat etc), which I'm sure there is sufficient info on this site that will help me make the best decision for me The car already does sound fantastic as it is right now so fortunately it has already been modded tastefully to keep me happy

Thanks once again everyone! I already feel quite comfortable now and I am yet to have a real good look around!

Quote Originally Posted by mpspa7 View Post
    I think if i was to lose 40 kilos all that would be left is my hair I'm afraid!
    Or you would look like this guy

Sure, plenty of info. You're welcome to have a poke around on my thread if you like. There's some nice boring information on there, click on the RR below on my sig. At least I've already spent the cash to give you an idea on what you do/don't want

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

4. Default

only just saw the video now .... damn hot looking car now I see what colour it is

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    only just saw the video now .... damn hot looking car now I see what colour it is
    Oh dear...you got her started

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Again, I'm late to the party...
    Seems everyone is saying spray your bonnet. Well, I don't care for carbon fibre, but to be different (me), I say do it. Why the ferk not...
    BTW, welcome...

Yeaa I'm still letting the idea of CF parts marinate in my mind as we speak, although I do like how stock, it is nowhere near as conspicuous as the Evolution, I guess I just would like to see a photo with someone with my colour car with the carbon fibre on there, I guess we'll see when funds are more there at my disposal!

I have looked at a few member rides here as well as yours rogwick and I must say i'm more excited than ever now to start thinking of spending money again! I bet it will be never ending in terms of what mods to do next

Thanks everyone once again!!

Planning on Carbon Fibre rear Bumper Exhast surrounds..................Only starting to investigate this and getting friends workshop PHATT to do this!!!

Since your interested ill keep you posted once complete!!!

welcome to the forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12