User Tag List

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: SURE Motorsports products

1. Default

4 months and still waiting.....but at least I know why the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Ok i got my stuff today , but for some reason i got a Short Shift Plate instead of a weight so now since i've got a 2xs already im stuck with 2 plates...

I'll try the sure and if i like it more i'll sell the 2XS one and it goes the other way.
    I'd be interested to hear if there is a difference in the shift of the 2XS vs the Sure SSP.
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Ok i got my stuff today , but for some reason i got a Short Shift Plate instead of a weight so now since i've got a 2xs already im stuck with 2 plates...

I'll try the sure and if i like it more i'll sell the 2XS one and it goes the other way.
    Win? Extra $30 for the SSP isn't it? Haha

4. Default

Got the street RMM. No need to add to the chorus of positive reviews. The vibration is definitely more noticeable (had it in the car for a few months now), but I actually forgot that my gears used to crunch. I like 'feeling' the revs rise, and I hate to think how many litres of PULP I have wasted sitting at an empty red light, lightly revving the motor. It just feels awesome.

I need to mention though, that I have never heard a bad review of any particular brand of RMM, except the original Mazda one.
    After 34k (when I swapped in the SU), the Mazda one was totally shot and flaking. It was basically cracked to sht and completely useless for its job.

[QUOTE=naasif;179512]well....well...well

I had the SURE rear engine mount fitted today (street version) ....and oh what a difference it makes !

Initial Impressions - you immediately notice the vibrations on engine start coming through the steering wheel and pedals, and personally it's a very nice feeling, not bad at all - Turned the aircon on like everyone else has noticed, the vibes increase but I'm not too fused about this.

I then took it for a spin, normal driving, 40-60 kms, just to gauge the feel and go through the gears.

I can't get over the feeling ...you're so much more connected to the car, through gear changes (which are much smoother, 2nd to 3rd especially), through pedal feel as the revs increase. It's a different car ...like it had a split personality !

Now my short shift plate doesn't feel so clunky. It's just right.

It adds a bit of a tougher/rougher edge I think. I know the vibes are going to die down ...but I hope it doesn't return to the stock feel.

This is a definite must do mod for all MPS newbies, like me. Highly recommended. Thanks everyone on the forums for making this a simple decision

Thanks Naasif . I have ordered the same Sure REM and after reading your positive comments can not wait for it to arrive.

Go Micky! Next time we meet up you're gonna have to take me for a spin in '55.

Awesome!

I think the vibes I get are due to 75 durro not 60 durro like allot of the rem's but after 2 weeks it is getting better and the power to the ground is amazing.

2xs ssp today, see how it all goes.

Quote Originally Posted by 03blk View Post
    Go Micky! Next time we meet up you're gonna have to take me for a spin in '55.

Awesome!
    Me first Tommy boy , E- Mail today from SURE Motorsport our order will be leaving the US of A next week with any luck .
    Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Yup they are finally catching up with their back-orders, my designer white Aeros was finally shipped yesterday after a 5 month wait.

I don't think they will ever catch up. They have too many things on the go. Service is good but only when they have the parts.

When pushing 2nd gear hard, then letting go of the pedal and clutching in to change the 3rd, I feel the car move and kind of feels like the engine hits the ground and makes a noise. Is this "Rear Engine Mount" related? Getting quite annoying as when I feel like giving my car a good run, it's never smooth... and to add to that, the clutch catching point is so hard to find, everytime I shift I either rev a little too much before the friction point or not enough.. and the car jerks a little -.-

Quote Originally Posted by High on PSI View Post
    When pushing 2nd gear hard, then letting go of the pedal and clutching in to change the 3rd, I feel the car move and kind of feels like the engine hits the ground and makes a noise. Is this "Rear Engine Mount" related? Getting quite annoying as when I feel like giving my car a good run, it's never smooth... and to add to that, the clutch catching point is so hard to find, everytime I shift I either rev a little too much before the friction point or not enough.. and the car jerks a little -.-
    I would bet my gonads that your REM is stuffed , you will not believe the differance a after market REM makes as stated on here , In my opinion the first must do mod I would recomend the SURE product depending on availability , if not I have a CPE 75 duro one it also is a top product .Having said that for the quality & price the SURE products are worth waiting for in my opinion .
    Col
    Last edited by YOU LOSE; 23-07-2011 at 11:49 PM.
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by YOU LOSE View Post
    I would bet my gonads that your REM is stuffed , you will not believe the differance a after market REM makes as stated on here , In my opinion the first must do mod I would recomend the SURE product depending on availability , if not I have a CPE 75 duro one it also is a top product .Having said that for the quality & price the SURE products are worth waiting for in my opinion .
    Col
    Just emptied my pockets for a SRI, TIP, REM, SSP and Shift Weight from SURE Motorsports... lol, chose the cheap USPS Postage and Handling, hopefully they don't stuff things up!

[QUOTE=High on PSI;182254]Just emptied my pockets for a SRI, TIP, REM, SSP and Shift Weight from SURE Motorsports... lol, chose the cheap USPS Postage and Handling, hopefully they don't stuff things up! [/QUOTE

You won't be dissapionted

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Just emptied my pockets for a SRI, TIP, REM, SSP and Shift Weight from SURE Motorsports... lol, chose the cheap USPS Postage and Handling, hopefully they don't stuff things up!

Haha nice way of emptying your pockets!
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Got told it "will be shipped by weeks end".

Just ordered the SURE Juggernaught (Rear diff front mount) and Dreadnaught (Rear diff brace) aswell as TWR side engine mounts, hopefully isn't too long to deliver

Well I'm still waiting for my stuff, they told me after that my stuff would ship by weeks end, that the Black Sidewinders (TIP) aren't finished yet...
    So I canceled that order and made a new one without the TIP... sigh I hate the waiting game.

Well I'm still waiting for my stuff, they told me after that my stuff would ship by weeks end, that the Black Sidewinders (TIP) aren't finished yet...
    So I canceled that order and made a new one without the TIP... sigh I hate the waiting game.
    Seeing as you're a fellow Perthian, let me know how long it takes to ship out from point of order as I'm somewhat interested in a few parts from them.
    Mazda6 MPS

BNR STAGE 1 - COBB ACCESSPORT STAGE 2 - CP-e HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP - CP-E DOWNPIPE - 3" MAGNAFLOW ZORST - DENSO ITV22 SPARK PLUGS - COBB SF INTAKE - COBB TURBO INLET PIPE - JBR 70a TRILOGY MOUNTS - SURE ANCHORS - SURE COUNTERWEIGHT - 2XS SHORT SHIFT PLATE - 2XS STEALTH BLOW OFF VALVE - KING PERFORMANCE LOWERED SPRINGS - BILSTEIN B8 SHOCKS - WHITELINE REAR SWAY BAR - DBA 4000 CROSS DRILLED ROTORS - HAWK PERFORMANCE HPS BRAKE PADS

I finally got my intake, i know i waited almost 6 months but after seeing the intake the wait was worth it, by far the best looking intake i have ever seen!

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast