User Tag List

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: SURE Motorsports products

Quote Originally Posted by KFuNk View Post
    Don't worry Aaron I have all 3 REM, tranny and drivers. No issues bro. Checked all the time. They are solid. Cheers
    Speaking of which I was going to ask if u felt like donating ur time and helping me fit them once they get here lol

Quote Originally Posted by MPS86 View Post
    Speaking of which I was going to ask if u felt like donating ur time and helping me fit them once they get here lol
    Sure he does (see what I did there?)

CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Quote Originally Posted by MPS86 View Post
    Well sure I can man let me know and well go from there. Only Time will be surely the issue but sure we can do it.
    2XS+ChipTorque=DeathStar

Sure thing mate. Ill be sure to let u know once the bits arrive.

http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...d.php?t=139503

Post from Haltech detailing all the SURE issues...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ok so shits looking bad ATM so I'm going to add comment based on my experience with SURE products in my car, this isn't to support or defend them in the current situation.

So currently in my car I have SUREs rear engine mounts and both diff mounts (one of which has caused a member here great expense) firstly the rem, kinda something hard to **** up given its design on a 6! This part added what I expected and have no complaints. Secondly the diff mounts, now the first version of the dreadnaught has been known to fail as you could imagine I'm a little worried so in fairness I emailed SURE in regards to the strength of this part the response now that I think back wasn't great lol basically my expense to send old one back ( get used to that though from buying over seas) and 50% off new type diff mount. (Can't sell my old one to one of you suckers now :/) ATM I have had no part fails, I also haven't done many k's and not running any hp to test these parts also given that I have aggressive clutch the odds have to be against the diff mounts based on other members failures. Apart from that while the parts are not broken it feels tight.
    Being a 6 owner and not having same options as the 3 owners you get excited about new product releases, may have to hold that excitement :/ that's the down side of this situation for SURE.
    Every man should have a V8 ute.....with a Chev badge.....and a Southern Cross sticker! Mods? What mods?

Just noticed this today, thought id quickly check my aeros, lo and behold:

Crack through side of maf housing, seriously? Disappointed. All SURE stickers on my car have gone in the bin
    Going to pull this and REM out soon and check my bushings and intake for leaks around MAF...
    Last edited by dazza; 04-03-2013 at 07:24 PM.

Glad this thread came up. Not going anywhere near SURE now.

From the mazdaspeed forum the REM that have failed show black urethane the "street" version. Unsure what the "track" urethane failure rate is but track days, my daily, test and tunes etc has held up well. Now after reading about side mounts same use and abuse. Has held up again not sure of actual failure rate but wouldn't be too happy if my engine fell out! I check them all the time however only time will tell.

Maybe I should keep my CPe REM now as a back up! Lol

Hmmm I think simply on principal I'll be replacing my sure REM and SSP. Question is what brand/s do most people reccomend??

I have been using Cpe engine mounts n never had a problem.

The dipole opposite to Sure is HTP www.hitunedperformance.com . Go there, bask in the warmth of awesome customer service, updates on delivering, seemingly well thought out products (I'm not an engineer).

It didn't come in a box like a Rolex, or as well packed as Corksport, but... It made it. On time.

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE
    Last edited by Yeldarb; 04-03-2013 at 08:10 PM.

13. Default

Jbr or corksport gear has served me well

Quote Originally Posted by MPSBNE View Post
    Hmmm I think simply on principal I'll be replacing my sure REM and SSP. Question is what brand/s do most people reccomend??
    Possible specials for those with SURE products from CPE and jbr coming in next few months...

Will keep an eye out on MSF for updates

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Awesome thanks Sam

Just really sux that I paid such a premium on parts that are critical to safety. They are the only Sure products i have so i do hope that mine are okay and one of the lucky ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    The dipole opposite to Sure is HTP www.hitunedperformance.com . Go there, bask in the warmth of awesome customer service, updates on delivering, seemingly well thought out products (I'm not an engineer).

It didn't come in a box like a Rolex, or as well packed as Corksport, but... It made it. On time.

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE
    Interesting, thanks Brad
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

Signature updated...pending further update

All my mods are Sure products

Only problem I ever had was my intake was too long. I had to modified it to fit

I did mention it to Cullen and he blamed user error and install. Can't see how that is possible, but I let it go

Otherwise everything is working well
    Sure Rem, TIP, Aeros, Shortcut, Countershift, Gear knob, and Anchors

I'm yet to install my Oil Rig and Ventus Multiport. I am worried, but will have to see how we go

Will check my MAF sensor tomorrow

Snapped by Tangcla - FB Page
    Currently RaydTuned
    Lots of love from 2XS Racing & Dan's Garage Detailing

Thanks for the update for this Sam. I have been looking at SURE for some parts but will hold off for now.

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast