User Tag List

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: SURE Motorsports products

Quote Originally Posted by heath_303 View Post
    hey sarcasticone how do you find the vibrations from the mount ?
    would love to say it's nothing bad, but the only time i really notice it is when sitting still, mind wandering, not paying much attention to anything, and suddenly i go "oh, vibrations"
    if im sitting there chatting to people, doing my best america's worst talent impression, or checking something on phone, dont really notice it
    the worst is the first 5-6 minutes after getting in when the aircon is really running hard to get the car to the right temp, once there, it's noticable, but hardly bad
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

[insert good vibrations song by the beach boys]

Just came across a thread on Mazdaspeedforums.org in the US, valid to 18th April is a coupon code JUGGMSF for the Juggernaught which brings the price down to $190 USD. I tried it and it does work on the SURE website, now the question is do I pull the trigger and place my order. Postage to SA was on the site at $52.00 which isn't too bad.

My concern is do you reckon they will allow that code to work for an Australian delivery address? I can't find any terms and conditions for using a code but maybe someone here might have???

Quote Originally Posted by Fully6mps View Post
    My concern is do you reckon they will allow that code to work for an Australian delivery address? I can't find any terms and conditions for using a code but maybe someone here might have???
    Use a US Mail Forward service.

Price USA | Shop where you want
    USA Address & Mail Forwarding

Received Torq R6 today, as well as anchors. Packaging OK, not as great as what people go on about, but not what matters. Engine mount is well crafted and is much thicker and heavier.

We installed it today and I am still a little undecided. Vibrations are noticeable at idle and both with the air-conditioning on or off. I actually find it a little frustrating. It has however made the car better to drive in a few areas. It is smoother in the sense that the engine doesn't rock around (couldn't say I had noticed it before but do now), the gearshift action hasn't improved however overall change and clutch action has. It also seems easier to get off the line in regular driving.

Seeing as I do most driving on the highway I might not notice a difference, and perhaps the vibration will die down.
    Last edited by andy b; 03-04-2011 at 08:39 PM.

any VIC members looking to order from SURE?
    I'm looking at placing an order soon

Quote Originally Posted by andy b View Post
    Received Torq R6 today, as well as anchors. Packaging OK, not as great as what people go on about, but not what matters. Engine mount is well crafted and is much thicker and heavier.

We installed it today and I am still a little undecided. Vibrations are noticeable at idle and both with the air-conditioning on or off. I actually find it a little frustrating. It has however made the car better to drive in a few areas. It is smoother in the sense that the engine doesn't rock around (couldn't say I had noticed it before but do now), the gearshift action hasn't improved however overall change and clutch action has. It also seems easier to get off the line in regular driving.

Seeing as I do most driving on the highway I might not notice a difference, and perhaps the vibration will die down.
    Once the mount beds in those vibrations go away. just give it 1000 or so K's to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    Once the mount beds in those vibrations go away. just give it 1000 or so K's to do so.
    It's been 2 weeks for mine, around 600 km's, and it's pretty good now
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

I'm sooooo tempted by the engine mount for my Gen 2, but I'm hesitant regarding the vibrations.

Maybe next cruise I could check out a member's car who has it fitted ?

well in that case mine would take about 6months to bed in

It's probably been nearly 800km's already and it has settled down somewhat, it's not as smooth as standard at idle but as mentioned before it has made other improvements and I think it is a good compromise.

Well I've ordered my engine mount, sure blue with street option.

Got an email yesterday saying they out of stock on the SURE blue. It's a 2-3 week wait.

when I ordered mine they were out of black & asked me if I wanted the blue instead.

Although it's under the car, I'd still prefer the blue

experiences on the juggernaught anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by esp22 View Post
    experiences on the juggernaught anyone?
    Mine is on the way, got shipped yesterday finally (ordered 3rd april), there was an "aesthetic defect" on one of my items which held up the order. Got to give them credit for quality control lol.

Will be getting the guys at S&J Auto in SA to install it, hopefully can give some feedback within the next month. Only issue is I am also having a whiteline rear swaybar and the dreadnaught installed with it so I won't be able to say any improvement is solely due to the juggernaut.

There are some users on mazdaspeedforum in the US who have written up feedback, seems to be pretty positive from my brief browsing.
    Last edited by Fully6mps; 04-05-2011 at 12:31 PM.

I ordered engine mount on 14th of April with 6 - 10 day shipping option. Still not received.

According to tracking system it arrived in POLAND on the 21st....... Maybe it is on its' way to AUSTRIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a bit of prompting Sure have contacted UPS to follow up.

The good news.......... No vibrations yet

O Austria.

19. Default

just ordered Sure R3 engine mount Street for my baby
    should make for animpressive mod
    Last edited by toine888; 22-05-2011 at 12:41 PM.

I notice on their website there is a new Torq, the S3 and S6, I wonder if like the Honda Integra the S is the softer option?

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast